Meeting The Cast Part 2 (makotos Version)

Ahh I'm finally done with these introductions yesssssss

Makotos pov

Man I felt awkward being around keades group. Don't get me wrong keades really nice but mius a sex freak, kokichis completely unpredictable in what he says or does and kiibo completely ignored me. Ahh I'm so stressed from meeting so many different faces. Luckily there's only four people left.

I saw two long haired males talking about something they were too deep in discussion to notice me so I discided to listen in for a bit.

"is it true that korekiyo likes gontas bugs!?" the taller male said excitedly.

"yes I'm rather fond of those sweet little insets of yours, and you say you enjoy my folklore tales."

"yes gonta loves stories." the taller boy replied clapping his hands together in a childlike matter.

"I see then it seems you and me will get along quite well." so there just having a normal conversation,i guess I should have expected as much. Its actually comforting to know that at least some things are normal.

"you know it's rude to eavesdrop" the shorter boy was now facing me. A shiver ran down my spine. Man he is creepy! And the mask isn't helping!

"oh I-I'm sorry my names mokoto I just wanted to introduce myself but you guys were talking and I didn't want to interrupt and-" my rambling was cut short by a bandaged finger being pushed against my lips.

"ah I see so I misunderstood my apologies" he said giving me a smile we'll I think it was a smile it's kinda hard to tell with the mask (how do you think I feel mokoto everyone wearing mask around here 😤😤😤)
"my names korekiyo shinguji, I'm the ultimate folklorist." ultimate folklorist? That means he must travel a lot to different towns and countries to study their folklore. Its crazy to think that a teenage boy has that much time on their hands.

"gontas turns now" the muscular boy said excitedly "gontas name is gonta gokuhara the ultimate insets expert." (I know that's not his real ultimate but I have no idea what his actual ultimate called so please go easy on me) he said his name slowly, as if he was having trouble with it. Does he have a speech impediment?

"hey gonta not to sound rude but why do you talk like that?" gonta looked at the floor sadly.

"gonta not very smart boy. Was raised in jungle for most of life and only brought among normal people now." wait he was raised in the jungle!? I thought he looked like tarzan but I didn't actually think he was a jungle boy.

"but" gonta suddenly looked up with a determined look in his eyes "gonta still wants to work hard with others and become true gentleman" gonta seems very sweet if not a little strange.

"well it was nice meeting you gonta and korekiyo" I said shooting the masked boy a nervous glance "I should get going now"

"yes ferwell mokoto"

"gonta wishes makoto well"

I sighed. Something about korekiyo just doesn't sit right with me but at least gonta seems nice even though he looks like he could crush me in half!

Alright on to the last two. A girl in red and a tall boy with purple hair. They seemed friendly enough so I walked straight up to them. "hi my names mokoto neagi it's a pleasure to meet you both"

"oh introductions huh? Great I love meeting new people." the purple haired boy said grinning. "the names kaito momota, luminaire of the stars! Even crying children know the ultimate astronaut."

"wait your an astronaut! But how you're way too young to take the test!"

" well I - "

"he lied about his age in the exam" the girl in red said calmly

" maki-roll you make it sound so bad" kaito said huffing. "I still passed."

"wow kaito that's amazing!"

"ohh it's nothing. I simply had a dream and I persuade it! Nothing special about that." he said putting his hands behind his head. Man this guy is layed back but he dose seem like a honest guy

I noticed the girl was looking at me funny. Why dose everyone look at me like that!?

" so umm what's your name? " I asked timidly. The girl sighed

"maki harukawa, ultimate child care giver"  wow that was super blunt!

"yeah I'm afraid that's all your going to get out of maki-roll" kaito said patting makis head. "She doesn't really open up to people she doesn't know"

"mokoto!" I heard a girly voice yell my name. I turned around to see sayaka. "please excuse me you too I need a word with mokoto"

"sure go ahead"

"....."

I was then dragged off by sayaka.
"Umm sayaka what is it that you wanted to talk about?" she pointed to shuichi who was talking to chihiro and Leon.

"he seems to really be struggling with the introduction"

"that makes sense he did seem like a shy boy"

"let go help him out!" I smiled. It's just like sayaka to want to help out in any way she can. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend.

"Alright let's go"

Time skip.....

I ran after shuichi. He really didn't look well. I don't know what happened he just took one look at junko and ran. I saw him sitting on one of the dinning room chairs. I walked up too comfort him but unfortunately monokuma got there first.

"hey shuichi old buddy why you looking so pale? Something your not telling the class."

"leave me alone you goddamm -" I quickly place a hand on his shoulder to stop him from doing anything stupid. Thankfully it worked as he slumped back into his seat.

"aww so mean! And I was going to give you a hint"

"what hint" hina asked.

"Well it's about the new class. There pretty weird huh? Well that's because there from an alternate universe where you guys are nothing but fictional characters in a show called danganrompa!" I gasped there from an alternate world! Well I guess it does explain the crazy ultimates and the way some of them were staring at me.

"there is absolutely no way I would believe something so childish" byakuya scoffed

"why not mister moneybags "kokichi asked tilting his head slightly.

Byakuya glared at the nickname
"because the idea of alternate realitys is simply ludicrous"

"it's not that crazy" kaito piped up "there tons of scientists that theorise the posablitys of alternate universes so it could be true and it would explain how we all popped up here"

"it is true" shuichi said shaking "at the final trail we found out that tumigi was the mastermind and that danganrompa was a reality TV show where people sigh up to die" there was immediate panic

"tumujis the mastermind!? Is that why she didn't show up with everyone else." - keade

"your telling we sighed up to be placed in that hell hole?"-kaito

"and everyone here is fake?" - tenko
All the panic however was quickly cut off by monokuma.

"all right now that that's out of the way it's time to pair you up with roomies."