Mother Knows Best

Kokichis pov

Im soooo bored! There's no one to spend time with! Chihiro just found a broken laptop and he plans on spending the day fixing it, taka and Leon are hell bent on finding a way out of here so there going around looking for a secret exit. A wasted effort if you ask me but at least there not giving up hope. And kiyoko wondered off to God knows where!

Ahhh I hate being alone! Even when I was the antagonist of the story I hated being alone. That's why I bothered the others so much! I thought about going to shuichi but dicided against it seeing as he's suffering enough but who can I go to? Then a light bulb went off in my mind. Mama-chan! She'll spend time with me!

I skipped to the kitchen and wrapped my arms around kirumis waist.

"mama-chan I'm boored! Spend time with me!" she smiled fondly at me.

"very well you can help me cook dinner"

"yayyy" I threw my arm up in fake excitement. Honestly the only people I trusted enough to be myself around were kiyoko and chihiro. Everyone else I put on my childlike act.

Kirumi smiled at me "you are so cute"

"I-I'm not cute" I said getting flustered "come on let's cook!"

The two of us got started and it was actually really fun! We cooked roast beef with youture pudding and gavey. (god this is making me hungry) Kirumi smiled and patted my head.

"you did well little one" she cooed "now why don't you help me hand it out" now she really sounds like a mum.

We both pushed two trays of food out to the dining hall. The others looked at me strangely. Kirumi smiled.

"kokichi helped me cook today's meal"

"oh hell no! I'm not eating this crap! The little shit probably poisoned it!" mui yelled obnoxiously. The others also looked suspicious. Great so I'm the bad guy again.

I was about to say something when gonta pounded his fist on the table. "gonta trust kokichi!" with that he shovelled some food in his mouth.

The others watched him expectingly. He smiled "taste good!" the others laughed and shoved food in there mouth.

Everything was peaceful. Until he showed up.

"alright brats grub times over! Meet me in the RV room" with that he vanished. We all reluctantly walked to the RV room.

Once we got there we saw yet another box of tapes.

"no no no no no!" taka collapsed to his knees, hugging himself with tears forming in his eyes. He took a panic attack just by looking at the tapes!

"easy taka easy buddy your going to be alright!" Leon said desperately trying to calm the boy. Shuichi was in a similar state but makoto and hina were taking care of him.

"chihiro! Kokichi! Ryoma! Come over here and help me calm the kid!" Leon yelled. We all ran over and hugged him which soon calmed him down.

"so we gotta watch them huh?" Leon gestures to the tapes. "hehe I'm kinda scared."

"trust me we all are!" chihiro replied "but we gotta do it!"

Takas eyes widen at chihiros words and he shook his head frantically.

"how about this! We'll all hold each others hands and watch our videos together!" Leon suggested. Taka slowly nodded and we got up to get our tapes.

So we held each other hands as we watched the tapes. It was really gay but it helped taka feel better and the gayness didn't matter to me seeing as I was a bisexual myself.

Anyway the video started and I saw dice sitting in our secret base. They were still morning the death of hunter but other than that they were fine! I felt relief washing over me and my own class had similar looks of relief. but the older students looked horrified.

I looked at chihiros monitors and understood. There was a middle aged man sitting in a cell. I assumed it was his dad. I sweezed his hand gently. He looked up at me and smiled weakly.

I immediately understood the motive the masterminds lay out. Showing us the state our loved one are in and planting paranoia in our head so another murder can take place. Seems I'll have to mentally prepare myself for the discovery of another dead body.