Punishment Time!!!

Mokotos pov

We all put in our votes and surprise surprise it was sayaka. I didn't want to believe it. The girl that spent time with me when no one else would. The girl I'd fallen in love with! Had just murderd a innocent girl.

It hurts!

"Ding ding ding! You got it right kiddos! The blackened who murderd keade is none other than the ultimate pop sensation sayaka mazono" monokuma said gleefully

"why did you do it sayaka!" I said fighting  back tears "I thought we were friends, we were going to escape together!" before she could answer leon spoke up.

"it was to see your friends wasn't it?"

"yes I-I had to see them again, to make sure they were ok!" sayaka was trembling, tears welding up in her eyes. "but now I'm never going to find out and that terrifies me more than any death that awaits me."

"Monokuma" she looked at him pleadingly "please, please tell me are my friends ok?"

"Now I've prepared a very special punishment for the ultimate pop sensation!" monokuma rattled on, ignoring the girls pleads.

"No! Please! You have to tell me there ok! I don't want to die with regrets!"

"iiiiiits punishment Time!"

"nnnoooooooo!"

In a instant a chain wrapped around the girls slender neck and dragged her towards the stage. She was then chained under a bear trap. She looked around helplessly at the crowd of monokumas who were holding signs telling her to sing. Our attention was then brought to the sing-o-meter that claimed that if she hit 100 on the sing-o-meter in under a minute she'd be set free. Monokuma hit start and sayaka started singing. She sang with her heart, her soul! And she got so close too! But then monokuma "accidentally" tripped over the wire, shutting the sing-o-meter off and causing the bear trap to slice sayaka in half.

Once the execution was over leon immediately fell backwards. We were worried that he feinted until we heard light snores. Oh that's right he was pretty sleep depraved since this morning. Poor guy, we should apologise to him tomorrow for the way we treated him.

"poor Leon" taka muttered, fretting over the boy like a worried mother. "rantaro will you help me carry him back to his room?"

"sure thing bud" rantaro said as the two boy took one of Leon's arms each and carried him to the elivator.

"makoto, a word please" I turned around to see kyoko.

"you want to talk about sayaka don't you?" I said not in the mood to conversate. I mean how could I be! I just witnessed the girl I love get brutally executed!

"mokoto sayaka betrayed you, that much can't be denied but saying that she never cared about you is just plain wrong!" kyoko said with a determined look in her eyes "call it a intuition but I thought I saw a guilty look in her eyes when she saw how hurt you were. I don't know how much comfort that will give you but I figured I'd say it."

"kyoko, thank you" I felt touched that she'd try to comfort me.

She nodded "mokoto?"

"Hmm"

"how did you know l wanted to talk about sayaka?"

"oh I physic!"

"what!" she stepped back in shock.

" kidding! I just have really good intuition"

I let out a shakey laugh and then feel to my knees sobbing knowing that the one person I love had betrayed me.