Comfert

Hinas pov

Hiro hadn't come to the dining hall for breakfast today so I was kind of worried about him. I approached his door and knocked three times. It was dead silent until hiro slowly opened the door. His eyes were red and puffy like he'd been crying. Poor guy.

"what do you want hina?" Hiro said his voice thick from crying.

"oh I just wanted to talk to you. Can I come in" I asked.

"sure"

I walked in. His room was messy and full of budu and fortune telling stuff. I guess I shouldn't expect any less from the ultimate fortune teller.

"so what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"I wanted to check up on you. You holding up ok?"

"no" he said flatly "how could I be? The one person who didn't think I was a loser is dead and I wasn't even much help during her trail!"

"that's not true! We would have never figured out how angie got there without your info"

"I guess that's true" he mumbled.

I sighed "look I know it hurts when you lose someone you love but we got to keep going because that's what they'd want us to do! They'd want us to survive and escape this horrible place!"

"yeah your right! I've got to get out of here for her sake! Thanks hina" Hiro smiled at me. He actually has a pretty nice smile. Alot nicer than I thought it would b-

"oh my god would you too just fuck already!" I turned around to see miu standing there impatiently with a flustered looking kiibo beside her.

"oh my gosh I'm so sorry about mius vulgar language I swear I had nothing to do with it!" kiibo said apologetically.

"kiibo explain now" I demanded.

"well I came up here to check on hiro but you were already in the room and miu insisted on watching cause she thought you were going to do the nasty" kiibos face was as red as a tomato once he had finished. How do robots even blush? I'll think about that later right now I have to give miu a peace of my mind!

"why would you ever think something so disgusting!" I scolded her. She immediately started to tear up.

"I was just joking! You know to lighten the mood"

"hey sounds like a party in here!" Leon suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"oh great were you spying on us too" I said accusingly

"what nah! I just got here" he sounds like he's lying. He walked up to hiro and threw his arm around his neck despite being much shorter than the fortune teller. "hey man how ya doing?"

"I'm much better now. Hinas right I can't just sit in my room mopping."

"that's the spirit buddy! Now let's go get some breakfast!"

"hell yeah!" with that the two boys walked out of the room arm in arm. I smiled. "Yep" I said to myself "if we keep working together like this will be out of here in no time!"