Digital World

Shuichis pov

We arrived in the rec room. What was waiting for us was miu invention. The one that allows you to enter the digital world and the same mechine that caused both gonta and muis demise.

"dont tell me.. Mui! Are you planning on killing someone" kiibo exclaimed.

"gonta will not allow any more killing!" gonta said determined.

The other class looked confused but me and the others knew all to well the dangers of that mechine

"no I just want everyone to have fun! There's no motive for killing this time!" mui insisted.

"Umm can someone please explain what's going on" taka asked.

So miu gave a quick run down of how the game works and against my better judgement I strapped myself in. I saw kokichi walk up to gonta.

"hold on big guy! To avoid a repeat of last time let me help you get strapped in"

"gonta thanks kokichi for his kindness"

I smiled. Kokichi really has changed. If kokichi has changed so much then maybe mui has too. Maybe I trust this.

I felt a dizzy sensation and before I knew it I was back in my digital body. The other class  were both amazed and excited by the new change.

"wow mui! Planting human consciousness into a digital body is nothing short of amazing." chihiro said in awe.

"I know I'm quite the genius aren't I?" miu said in a cocky tone "now everyone let's explore! The person who gets the most points wins"

"oh hell yeah I'm totally going to win" Leon yelled running out the door. The rest of us quickly followed.

We went around the digital world in groups collecting points. It was actually pretty fun now that I let go of all fears and anxiety. I thought I saw kiibo glitch a couple of times but that was probably my imagination.

Eventually we all arrived at a bridge that we all needed to cross to finish the game. So we all crossed it. Except for mui who accidentally knocked the wooden plank over.

"woopsie don't worry everyone I'll find another way over" miu said running off.

This feels so familiar... No shuichi you gotta trust your friends! I'm sure she really did just accidentally knocked it over.

"Umm guys where's kokichi?" chihiro asked

No no no no no no

"now that you mentioned it I haven't seen gonta anywhere either" Hiro said.

No no please tell me I didn't make a huge mistake!

Out of nowhere kiibo glitching body spouting wings and flew off.

what the hell is going on!?