new girl

Shiho looks at the wall clock and it's already 6 pm. She checks her phone again and read Shinichi message,

"Let's meet at 6 pm at my house, Professor Agasa told me he will be gone in 1 week so come here and watch horror movies with me. Only if you're not scared."

How childish is he? -__-

Every time Prof Agasa is not around, he let Shinichi knows that Shiho will be alone and Shinichi will invite her to spend bonding time with his best friend since he can't spend time with her in the past three months.

She locks the door and walks going to the Kudo mansion.

She's going to knock on the door when it suddenly open. She sees him smiling.

"Hey shi! I'm glad you came now, I'm about to fetch you now but..."

"Miyano." She said.

And she goes inside the mansion.

"Hey, we're not in the school besides you're my best friend why can't you let me call you by your first name?"

"Why not?" she smirked.

She walks going to the living room and sits down on the couch and Shinichi closed the door behind him, followed her in the living room as well, and sits next to her, the movie started, and no one's talking. Shiho decided to speak.

"So why me?" she asked not looking at him while her eyes are focus on the television screen

"Why you?" He asked confuse.

"Why did you invite me instead of your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?"

Shiho looks at him and nods.

"Do you have amnesia now?" she asked.

"Huh?"

Shiho rolls her eyes.

"The agency girl."

"Ohhh..."

"Ohhh?"

"She's not my girlfriend."

'Then what is she to you Kudo? Your wife?' Her thoughts.

"What happened? You two have been dating for three months now and then she's not your girlfriend yet?"

Shiho gets the popcorn on the center table and eats them. Her eyes are back on the television.

"Ehh.. well, I thought she's the one but I'm wrong."

'what the heck is Kudo saying?' Shiho thoughts. She cannot believe what she just heard. No one is talking for two minutes but Shinichi starts to talk again.

"When we started dating, I was really happy, she's my childhood friend, of course, we know each other for so long  you know... but  something changed."