great luck

The rays of the sun hit Shinichi's face. He open his right eye and see a Shadow nearby his window. He gets up and take a look on the shadow.

"Hattori?" He asked.

"Yo kudo!"

"Geez... what are you doing here?"

"Checking on ya!"

Heiji sat down on his bed chair.

"Did she say yes?"

Shinichi looks at him.

"I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend I told her I'm not pressuring her and also I'm willing to wait for her answer" he smiled.

"Wait how did you-"

"We followed you yesterday" Heiji smile widely.

"WHAT?"

"hey don't get mad ok? We are just worried for Shiho because she saw you talking with Ran but ya know we didn't expect you have plan b..."

Shinichi smiled.

"I think I'm better off without you guys" he joked.

"Ouch" Heiji fake a sad face.

Shinichi laughs.

"But we are shocked when you stopped at the front of motel, you even smirked at her"

"Oi! Oi! I'm not that kind of person! I just tease her a bit but I respect her alot!"

"If you are planning to impregnated her I volunteer myself as a Godfather"

"HATTORI!"

"What's wrong? you told us you see your future with her, that means kids are included!"

'A future with her...' Shinichi blushed.

Shinichi gets his phone.

"Gonna text your Irene?" Heiji asked.

Shinichi ignores him and types...

"Good Morning My Penguin"

Shinichi looks at Heiji.

"Don't you have any case to deal with?" He asked.

"I have and so are you."

"Crap! I forgot!"

"Go change now I'll wait on the living room"

Heiji left his room, Shinichi took a quick shower and change his clothes. After doing his routine he see Heiji waiting on the living room and they went together in their meeting place. They're working on a difficult case together.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"I won!" Akemi said.