Selfish

6 am in the morning Shinichi went to Professor's House. He's now standing in the entrance door and knocks it. He is waiting for her to open the door. Shinichi will say sorry for she waited too long in the library and hoping she will not get mad for not replying on her messages. He will apologize because she didn't deserve to be treated like that. For Shinichi, she's his Queen and will do anything for her. Last night was a messed. He was shock when His Mother announced his sudden Engagement, they never told him about the arranged marriage so they argued about it when they got home. Shinichi knocks the door again. He is waiting and seems like she didn't hear that someone's knocking the door. And there's no one opening it, The Professor is busy with attending convention in other city so Shiho is the only one in the house. Luckily Shinichi bring his spare keys and decided to barge in.

'She's not here in the living room maybe she's in her room..' his thoughts.

Shinichi went upstairs and walk inside her room and see nothing from there. It's clean and some of her books are in the boxes, he look at the boxes closely and there's a note. He read the note.

"Professor, I don't need them anymore can you please donate it instead of putting them on trash"

Shinichi looks around. There's another box in the corner, he look closely and see the penguin stuff toy he brought. He open the box and see the other things he gave to her except the fusae bags and wallet he gave her. There's a letter in it too. Shinichi reads it.

"Kudo,
thank you for everything you gave me. now I will return it to you because I don't need them. If you're looking for the bags and wallet you gave me well obviously I take them with me.

I bet you're confused reading this letter ;)
I know you'll come here to talk and I know you'll find this letter.
I'll tell you...
I left and you don't need to find me, no... DON'T TRY TO FIND ME. I am okay and you will never find me anyway. ;) I know you'll go here to apologize but honestly you don't need to. I don't need to hear your explanation Kudo kun.

Congratulation anyway on your Engagement! Treat her like a queen because she deserves that.
Don't disobey your parents ok? Marry that girl!
You'll learn how to love her just like you learned how to love me.
I am grateful Kudo kun that you give me a chance. That you give me your time and make me feel special. Thank you so much I will treasure every moments we shared. Just kidding! I'll move on and you'll move on too. Let's just forget what happened between us.

Ps. Now you know how to treat a woman (since you already practice it with me what you should do on a date, apply it to her. Please don't make your future wife cry, love her and keep her.

Goodbye Kudo kun.

-Miyano

'What the...'

Shinichi gets his phone and call Shiho but her number is invalid already. Shinichi went outside and call Heiji.

"What?" Heiji said on the other line.

"Did you know where Shiho at?" Shinichi asked.

"No why are you asking me?"