sundate

Shiho wakes up and didn't see Shinichi on her side. She sleep in his room last night because of the cockroach in her room. She stand up and go downstairs.

"Shinichi?" She calls him.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He yelled.

Shiho went straight to the kitchen and see him smiling.

"Good morning beautiful!" Shinichi said.

"Morning." She said.

"Let's go to the dining area, everything is all set now." He smiled.

"Go first I'll just brush my teeth."

"I'll wait for you here."

Shiho walk passed by him and went to the kitchen sink and brush her teeth, after brushing they went to the dining area and sit next to each other.

"You didn't cook this baka." She said while staring at the foods.

Shinichi laughs nervously.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry I just wake up few minutes before you wake up so I immediately order foods because I don't want you to wait for me cooking." He looks at her with apologetic look.

"I can always wait you know. But I appreciate your honesty, atleast you don't lie about it and didn't claim that this delicious foods aren't cooked by you." She giggled.

Shinichi sighed but he smiled after.

After eating their breakfast Shinichi wash the dishes again and Shiho is waiting in the living room.

"Hey I'm done." Shinichi announced.

He sit on the couch next to her.

"Can I get a kiss as a reward for washing the dishes?" He asked looking at her.

Shiho roll her eyes.

"I'm kidding." He smiled.

"Just on the cheek?" He said while pointing in his left cheek.

Shiho gives him a death glare.

"I'm really kidding."

Shiho gets the magazine on the table and read it. Shinichi put his head on her shoulder.

"Irene..." he said.

Shiho smiled but her eyes are focused on the magazine.

"What do you want Sherlock?" She asked.

"Do you love me?" He asked softly.

"The greatest detective is still clueless huh?"

"Well my deduction is you're truly inlove with me and you're afraid living a life without me."

Shiho smiled because he's right.

"I feel the same way too Irene. I love you and I would die for you."