Wifey

Shinichi is deeply sleeping in his California king bed.

"Your neck and spine aren't in a neutral position when you sleep on your stomach this may cause neck and back pain..."

Shinichi grin after hearing her voice, his eyes are still close.

"I know you're awake get up now Kudo kun" Shiho said while standing nearby his bed.

"Can you give me 5 minutes more please because of my headache and muscle aches." He sweetly said.

"Who told you to get wasted last night? Don't you know Akai is a heavy drinker? He can handle himself even he drink plenty of strong alcoholic drinks."

Shinichi keeps smiling, he likes it when Shiho is scolded him, for him it feels like Shiho is the wife who scolded her husband because he didn't tell her wife that he will get drunk after work.

"Are you listening to me Kudo kun?" She asked.

"Yes wifey."

He gets up in his bed and smile, he feels kinda dizzy but he manage not to make it obvious because Shiho will start scolded him again.

"Wifey?"

"Yes." He smile widely.

Shiho roll her eyes. She hand over him the coffee she made. He gratefully accepted it. He take a sip.

"After drinking your coffee take a shower, come and have a breakfast in Professor's place, Akai is cooking his famous chicken curry" she said.

Shinichi put aside his coffee on his bedside table and didn't say anything. he's just staring at her dazzling beauty.
Admiring her turquoise eyes, her pointed nose, her lips that's very soft, the curve of her slender neck and the way her short strawberry blonde hair perfectly fits in it.

'She's perfect.' His thoughts.

Shinichi looks at her chest but Shiho noticed him and she crossed her arms.

"What are you looking at?" Shiho said.

Shinichi suddenly looks at her face.

"Huh?"

"Pervert!"

"What?"

"Acting like innocent doesn't make me change my mind that you're Pervert!"

"OI!"

Shiho turn around and walked away from his view.

"I am just admiring your beauty, I didn't mean to look in your chest." Shinichi flustered and hold his nape.

After drinking his coffee he took a quick shower and went to Professor's place. He went inside the dining room and see Akemi and Akai sitting next to each other, Professor is sitting on the end of the table and Shiho is sitting across her sister. Shinichi satdown next to Shiho.

"Good Morning everyone! I'm so sorry for waiting!" He politely said.

Shiho looks at him.