Future

"Mom?"

"SHIN CHAAAANN!"

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"As far as I know this mansion is mine too!" She said.

Shinichi laughs.

"Yeah yeah sorry bout that... I mean why did you went home and didn't tell me?" He asked.

"Hmmm... we wanted to surprise you, your father is resting but we'll be back in USA in the next 2 days..."

"Business?" He asked.

"For your future!" She winks.

Yukiko is preparing the cooking equipments in the kitchen table. Shinichi's sitdown and watching her mother.

"Gonna make dinner?" He asked.

"Ofcourse!" She happily said.

"Can you teach me how to cook?"

Yukiko looks at his Son. She never see him ever to have an interest in cooking.

"Why?" She asked.

"I just want to learn new things..."

"Is that so?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"Sure?" Yukiko is still not convinced.

"What do you wanna hear?"

She smiled.

"Like you want to learn cooking because if you settle down with Ran you can cook for her!" She happily said.

'Right... I forgot to tell her I'm no longer dating Ran!' His thoughts.

"Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm not dating her..."

"WHAT? HOW? WHEN?AND WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT!"

"calm down we're still good friends tho!" He smiled.

"What happened?" She sit next to Shinichi.

"I feel incomplete when we're dating. I thought that I love her and its enough but no. I realized i love her as a friend and that's it."

"That's sad."

"I don't feel sad. I feel more free?"

"That's great!"

"Yeah thanks. Wait! You won't scolded me about it?"

"No ofcourse not!" She smiled.

"Thanks mom!"

Yukiko starts cooking and Shinichi is there watching the whole process of cooking, he doesn't want to missed anything. he is interested to learn how to cook. It's almost done.