show you

Ran walks towards to Shinichi.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm good... how are you?" He asked back.

"I'm fine aswell." She smiled.

"Who's with you?" He asked.

"I'm with Sonoko, she was behind me  few minutes ago and then I found you here. Anyway who's with you?" She asked.

Ran notice the small flower bouquet in Shinichi's Hand and she smile widely.

"You don't need to answer Shinichi I can guess... you're waiting for Shiho" she said.

Shinichi smiled.

"Yeah but I don't think she's coming right now, she's mad I think?" He said.

"What did you do?" She asked while raising her eyebrow. She looks at him.

"Well..."

Shinichi put his other hand in his nape. He is blushing...

"I kissed her in the middle of the night" he said shyly.

"Shinichi that's so romantic!" Ran eyes are so happy. She is indeed happy. She's happy for His childhood friend!

"So.... did you asked her to be your girlfriend after you kissed?"

"No because I thought it was a dream only and after we kissed she slapped me"

They both laughed. Sonoko came near them.

"Hey Ran! And ohh your ex husband is here." Sonoko said while looking at Shinichi.

"Sonoko!" Ran said.

"I'm kidding ok? wait! Is that Shiho?"

Sonoko pointed the direction of the strawberry blonde woman who's walking away.

"Sorry guys I'm going now." Shinichi walk fast to catch up Shiho.

"SHIHOOOO!" Shinichi calls out.

Shiho keeps walking and didn't bother to look back.

"SHIHO PLEASE LET'S TALK!" Shinichi shouted as he begged.

'Go back your the agency girl Kudo' her thoughts.

Shiho keeps walking... Shinichi runs  and finally reached her wrist. Shiho stopped walking and so he is. They stared in each others eyes.

"What do you want?" Shiho asked.

"Let's talk" he said.

"Aren't we talking?"

"Come with me and let's talk somewhere."

Shinichi hold her hand and walk but Shiho removed Shinichi's grip on her hand. She started walking again.