Dream

It's been 2 weeks since Shinichi didn't see Shiho. Everytime he visit at Professor Agasa's house it's either Shiho is sleeping and doesn't want to disturbed or she's outside and people in Agasa's place don't know what time she will comes back. He tries to message her and calls her but she doesn't answer him at all. Shinichi is currently working on a case but he still trying to find time for Her. He wants to know what happened to her... he's wondering what did he do to make her so distant, the last time they've spend their time together was totally fine, he even walk her home.

"I told you not to contact her" Hakuba said.

Hakuba looks at him while Shinichi's holding his phone.

"She's avoiding me for 2 weeks" Shinichi said.

"Let her be. For now focus on your career" Hakuba said.

Shinichi laid his phone on the table.

"Back on the case, do you know who's the culprit now?" Hakuba asked.

Shinichi nods and sips his coffee.

"I just need some evidence and i can finally solve this case." He smiled a little.

Hakuba looks at him.

"You should go outside more Kudo don't lock yourself in this mansion" Hakuba said.

Shinichi is working on a case in his Mansion, he don't go outside very often.

"I don't want to go outside"

"You want but you're chosing to stay here"

"Can you please talk to Shiho?"

Shinichi looks at Hakuba.

"She's avoiding me and the rest of our friends too even if I try I'll fail too." Hakuba said.

"Even Hattori?" Shinichi asked.

Hakuba smiled.

"So they're still dating?" Shinichi asked again.

Hakuba smile wider.

"Tell me now!"

"I don't really know, you should ask Hattori"

"But why are you smiling?"

"I like to see you upset"

"Damn you"

"Anyway I'm going to see my GIRLFRIEND so I have to go..." Hakuba stands up.

"I know you have a GIRLFRIEND you don't need to say it LOUD on my face"

Hakuba laughs.

"You'll get your Shiho too just be patient!"

Shinichi sighed.

Hakuba pat his shoulder and walk towards the main door. He went outside. Shinichi gets his phone on the table and starts typing...

"Hey yawny girl please stop avoiding me I missed you and I'm going crazy right now. 2 weeks without you feels like forever please let's meet and talk? I want to tell you something important Shi"