safe

Its ten o' clock in the morning when Shinichi wakes up. He gets up from the bed and went to the other room to check his Girlfriend. He knocks on her doorway and there's no one answering.

Shinichi went downstairs and headed to the kitchen and see her preparing foods. She notice him looking at her.

"Finally you're awake! Are you just gonna stand and watch there? I'm not your personal maid for your information" Shiho said without looking at him.

Shinichi smiled.

"Sorry I didn't notice the time. You didn't wake me up though i should be the one who's serving you..." he said.

He walks towards her and stopped her from preparing foods.

"Just sit and let me do it." He said.

They stared at each other and Shiho smiled.

"Fine." She said.

She sit down and watch him placing the plates on the table, preparing their breakfast.

"This is our first breakfast as a couple." Shinichi said while smiling.

"I know." She said with her normal tone.

"Aren't you happy we're eating our breakfast together?" He asked and sit down next to her.

She looks at him, his smile never faded. You can see in his eyes that he's truly happy and inlove.

"I am beyond happy." She smiled.

"Can we eat now?" She asked.

He smiled and nods.

They eat their breakfast and after eating Shinichi washes the dishes. Shiho told him she can do it but He's too stubborn.

Shiho is in the living room and waiting for him to finished the dishes. She turn on the television and but didn't watch what's on screen she gets her phone and message Akai saying she's with Shinichi.

"Hey!" Shinichi said.

He sit down next to her.

"I get tired from washing the dishes I need a hug." He said.

Shiho give him the What are you saying look. Shinichi smiled.

"Hey atleast kiss me for washing the dishes." He said again.

"Do you want to sleep outside later?"

"Ugh you're so cruel..."

Shinichi hugs her.

"But even you're cruel I'm still madly inlove with you." He added.

Shiho hugs him back.

"Thank you for staying with me." She whispered.

Shinichi break their hugged and look into her turquoise eyes.

"I won't let anyone to break us apart I promise." He assured her.

"Don't make promises please."

"Ok then I won't let anyone to break us apart."