Date

Shinichi is currently in the mall waiting for someone he'll meet there.

'Why taking so long?' His thoughts.

Shinichi put his earphones in his ears and play some music. He arrived 2 minutes ago and now he's bored. He looks at his phone and read some messages.

UNKNOWN: meet me later at the mall if you wanted to talk.
YOU: wrong number.
UNKNOWN: Kudo Shinichi? Modern Sherlock Holmes? I don't think this is the wrong number, you're the great detective of the east why dont you guess who am I??
YOU: you wanted to meet up then you must be Hailey?
HAILEY: hi boyfie
YOU: stop this little game of yours. Come here now and meet me here.
HAILEY: you don't need to rush me ok hunny?
YOU: stop it.
YOU: where are you at? I'm here.
YOU: Stop wasting my time.

Shinichi is looking at his surroundings. People are walking passed him, few girls are smiling at him but he didn't entertain them, Shinichi's eyes are on his phone again. He starts typing...

YOU: If you're not coming I'll go. Please stop this game and tell everyone we're not really together.

Shinichi is about to go when someone from his back touched his left arm.

"You have no patient to wait Mr Detective! She speaks with British Accent.

Shinichi looks at Hailey. Hailey let go of him.

"You're not worth waiting for." He said.

"Ouch!" Hailey smiled.

"Who are you? What do you want? And why did you ruin my plan by showing yourself that midnight?" He asked.

"I'm going to answer all of it Shinichi"

"Kudo for you, don't call me by my first name"

Hailey laughs at him.

"Did I say something funny?" He asks confused.

"No I'm sorry I just can't help to laugh because you're so cute"

"Enough. Now answer my questions"

"I'm Hailey, I want nothing and I didn't ruin your plan in fact I am helping you." She said.

"Helping me? The moment I was gonna tell Shiho that I love her you came out of nowhere and ruins it!" Shinichi sounds upset.

"I know but thank me because if you confessed right away that moment she might think you lie to her by making up stories about me" she said.

Shinichi looks at her.

"I know everything" she smirked.