Maybe

It's already 3 am now and Shiho can't sleep. She's staring at the ceiling and thinking about Shinichi.

'Why can't he tell me that He loves me? Why is it hard for him to admit? Does he really mean it when he told Hakuba kun about his feelings? Is he doubted about his own feelings? What if he is only confused and he still loves Ran?' Her thoughts.

Tears of pain running down from her cheeks.

'I should not listen to Kaito, Saguru and Heiji. How can Shinichi realize that he loves me in just 3 months when in fact he's madly inlove with Ran, maybe... maybe he just missed hanging out with me and he mistaken the fact that he just missed his bestfriend and it's not love he felt for me' Her messy thoughts.

Shiho sit up and wipe her tears. She gets her phone and dial Kaito, Saguru and Heiji's number. It's a conference call. She knows the boys are in deep sleep but she needs to clear her mind.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT SHIHO?" Kaito asked on the other line.

"Don't shout I'm not deaf" Shiho said almost whisper.

"Sorry!" Kaito apologized.

"I'm so sleepy can we talk tomorrow?" Heiji said with his sleepy voice.

"Yeah can it wait?" Hakuba asked.

"Spill the tea Shiho!" Kaito said excitedly.

"Oohhh yeah! What happen to your date with Kudo?" Heiji asked.

"You call that a date?" She asked.

"Wait don't tell me Kudo confessed to you?" Hakuba asked.

"No" she said.

"That bastard got his chance and still didn't grab his opportunity!" Heiji said.

"Kudo is so hopeless" Kaito laughs

"Do you think we should encourage him more?" Hakuba asked.

"We already did but he's too hopeless" Kaito said

"Maybe he's afraid of Shiho remember he made up stories about this Hailey thing" Heiji said.

"Oh I remembered when I disguised as Hailey yesterday i told Kudo I am helping him in his plan because if he told Shiho that night when confession happened..."

"What?" Hakuba asked.

"He actually lied to her right so I told him that Shiho might think he's a liar." Kaito said.

"JUST BECAUSE OF THIS HAILEY THING?" Heiji yells.

"Yeah."

"You're so stupid!" Both Heiji and Hakuba said at once.

"And that's actually not part of the plan!" Heiji said.

"Guys?" Shiho finally talk.