Confession Day

And the time has come. Today Shinichi will confess to Shiho, for real! Shinichi wake up and gets up from his bed. He looks at the penguin stuffed toys he brought yesterday with Shiho.

'I can't wait to become your penguin shi.' His thoughts.

Shinichi is blushing and smiling like an idiot. He practice last night, he made sure that Hakuba set everything. The lights, the romantic music when he tells her he loves her, even the tent is all set, the tent is full of pillow hearts inside. Shinichi wants to spend up all night with Shiho after he confessed. He is nervous but happy.

'Everything is perfect.' His thoughts again.

"Kudo are ya awake?"

Shinichi looks at the door to see Heiji inside his room.

"You don't know how to knock?" He asked.

"It's not even locked."

"Hattori."

Heiji looks at him.

"No matter what happen promise me we will still be bestfriends." Shinichi said.

"You know weirdo I don't know what you're talking about but ofcourse! Ya such an idiot but you're a great friend to have, This is the first time I'll say this so don't flattered yourself." Heiji smiled.

"Thanks Hatorri."

"Everything's set up now. Well About later... goodluck." Heiji said.

"Thanks a lot Hattori."

"Thank me later when your confession got successful."

Heiji walks out from his room. Shinichi follows him.

"You eat breakfast?" Shinichi asked.

"Yes already did, I'm going out I'll be back tonight."

"What are you up to?"

"Case." He smirked.

Heiji went outside and Shinichi went to the dining table and eat his breakfast. After eating his breakfast, he gets his phone and texted Hakuba.

YOU: hey!
HAKUBA: what?
YOU: I would like to say thank you.
HAKUBA: thank me later if she said yes.
YOU: you guys are weird Hattori said the same thing to me as if I'm gonna fail -___-
HAKUBA: because you're not confessing to an ordinary girl Kudo. Even tho she likes or loves you, she might turn you down.
YOU: wait why? Last time we talk you're pushing me to confessed and now your telling me that!
HAKUBA: 😂😂😂
YOU: NOT FUNNY.
HAKUBA: I'm just joking. Goodluck!

'My friends are really weird.' His thoughts.

YOU: by the way I haven't seen Kaito lately
HAKUBA: I think he's extremely busy.
YOU: yeah seems like. Is he coming tonight?
HAKUBA: I don't think so. Why?
YOU: nothing.