Happy

Morning at the Professor's House...

Shiho keeps humming to a happy tunes while cleaning the house. The house isn't dirty, she's just in the mood to clean everything... the dining area, living room, laboratory and other places in their house. After cleaning she rest on the couch. She gets her phone and checking her messages.

Message From Akemi;

How's my sister? Next month we will be coming home again. Can't wait to see ya and your *cough* *cough* BOYFRIEND. Sounds crazy but you'll get use to it. ;)

Shiho smiled. She open another messages.

Message From Akai;

The keys are important take it with you anytime you go outside. Please take care of it. I email you check it out maybe?

'Hmmm I'll check it out later or maybe tomorrow.'

Message From Professor;

Ai chan how are you? I'm extending my time here so don't expect me to come home but don't worry I'm watching the foods I'm taking I cut sweets and oily foods, I'm not cheating please say hi for me to Shinichi. Have a good day.

Message From Heiji;

Yo Mrs Kudo your husband got wasted yesterday are you going to scold him? 🤣

Shiho roll her eyes. Ofcourse she knows Shinichi wasn't wasted at all because Shinichi video call her last night and she saw their friends lying on the floor while Akako was cleaning their messed.
Shiho keeps reading other messages and then she finally check Shinichi's message.

'Tomorrow 😍'

Shiho smiled. He knows... Tomorrow will be a special day for them. The dream she never dreamed of will finally happen! tomorrow. Her chest is throbbing fast, she's happier than ever.
She dial his number and call him. Few rings and he answered.

"Good Morning Lovely!" He sweetly greeted her.

"Good Morning Ugly" she teased.

Shinichi laughs. Shiho smiled.

"I'm not kidding" she said.

"Ouch!"

"Tomorrow let's meet at the library?"

"Library? Why there?" He asked confused.

"Hmmm... because I like peaceful place"

"Then we should go to motel instead, very peaceful place..."

"Ugh your Pervert mind again!"

Shinichi laughs.

"I'm joking ok?"