ilysb

Akemi is packing all her things. She's in the master room and making sure she didn't forget everything she needed. Akai enter the Room.

"You sure you really won?" Akai said.

Akemi looks at her Husband.

"Still can't believe you defeated?" She asked.

Akai laughs. He sit down in their bed.

"But she didn't still say yes to him." He said.

"This week she will be."

"Hmmm..."

"What?"

"I don't know. Anything can happen."

"What are you saying?" Akemi ask confused.

"People's mind can change all the time. Not because Shiho loves him before she still loves him now."

"You're being negative again!"

"Hey no! I'm just wondering in possibility that can happen..."

"Like what?"

"If Shinichi will change his mind again like before he thought Ran is the only girl for him and now its Shiho. He's really vulnerable and for Shiho maybe she will realize that Shinichi isn't meant for him."

Akemi throw a pillow to Akai.

"I'm just joking c'mon!" He gave her a soft smiled.

Akemi looks at him and raise her eyebrow.

"Now that you make me upset! Cook something for me and to our baby we're so hungry now!" She commanded.

Akai stand up and come close to his wife.

"What do you want to eat? Me?" He joked.

Akemi giggles. She hug her husband.

"Anything you cook is fine."

Akai went straight to their kitchen and started to cook for her wife. Akemi is left behind in their room and gets her phone to call her Sister. Few rings and Shiho answered the call.

"How's my Little sister?" She asked.

"Still a Queen" Shiho calmly said.

"You just woke up?"

"Yeah and I'm so hungry now I forgot to eat yesterday."

"What? I told you not to skip breakfast lunch and dinner! Shinichi didn't come there yesterday?"

"He's busy in work and I didn't want to bother him besides I can cook for myself. But he send bunch of messages today but I haven't read them since you call me."