court

Shinichi stay up all night he can't sleep because of the sudden incident  between him and Shiho. Their kissed is still fresh in his mind, Shinichi is lying on his California king bed with his hand behind head.

'Should I say sorry to her?' He asked himself.

He is smiling...

'But how can I face her without feeling awkward?' He asked himself again.

Shinichi's phone rings. He got a call coming from Kaito, he answered it.

"Yes?" Shinichi said.

"Have you talk to her?" Kaito asked.

"I..."

"What?"

"Why is she crying?"

"About that I'll tell you later. But you have to tell me now the conversation you've shared with her."

"She didn't speak out. But she came here in the middle of the night hugged me thight and sobbing... what did you do?"

"Poor Shiho... well I made a video where I disguised as you while coughing blood with flowers. I even pay the kids who was with Shiho yesterday and talk about you being diagnosed with Hanahaki disease, I also hacked Hattori's account so I can successfully send the video to your Irene well I got a great trick I know and you can thank me becau-"

"KAITO ARE YOU CRAZY!" Shinichi gets up from his bed.

"Hey atleast its effective! She came in your mansion!"

"But-"

"Shiho won't blame you and won't think you're part of this prank because at the very end of the video I sent thru Hattori's account there's a message 'ISSA PRANK' and I took off the wig I'm wearing. So basically the blames will be on me."

"Ohhh..."

"You're welcome Kudo"

"Hey wait!"

"What?"

Shinichi sigh.

"I confessed to her."

"WHAT? YOU WHAT?"

"CALM DOWN!"

Kaito laughs.

"What did she say when you told her you love her?"

"She didn't answer but she's blushing. And I... I.... kissed her."

"WOW! YOU'RE SO BRAVE! YOU KISSED MIYANO SHIHO!"

"I thought I was dreaming that's why I confessed and kissed her but her slapped came into my senses"