plan

It's been 3 days since Shinichi told Shiho that he likes someone. They're together in the mall and already finished watching a mystery film, they enjoyed it. And while watching the whole film they're guessing on what will happened next; it's like they're solving a case together.

*at the foodcourt*

"About our plan..." Shinichi started to discuss

Shiho stares at him while eating her snack.

"Don't worry! I got it! Heiji and maybe Kaito will help me."

He stares at her.

"Wait! what did you say?"

He looks shock.

"Are you deaf Mr Detective?"

"No I am not!"

"Then why are you asking me what did I say?" she smirked.

He looks at her annoyed. She's enjoying this scene where he's annoyed by her.

"Why is Heiji and Kaito involves with this? It should've been us only you know?"

"They're your friends too."

"Ofcourse they are. But i dont want them to be involve in our plans..."

He looks at her eyes.

"Shi! I dont want them to ruin my plan... ours..." he said with his sweet voice.

Shiho stares at him.

'Kudo is really weird lately, what's up with his voice sounding so sweet? Maybe a bad demon possessed in Kudo Shinichi.' Her thoughts. She giggles while looking at him

"Fine. I won't ask for their help anyways."

He smiled widely at her

"Thanks Shi!"

"Miyano..."

"What? Why would you like me to call you Miyano?" He asked confuse.

"Because it's my last name baka!" She roll her eyes.

"First stop calling me baka! I am not an idiot! I am the great detective of the east! The modern Sherlock Holmes" he proudly said.

"Second... I am your bestfriend... your partner... so why are you calling me by my last name? It's so unfair that you calls Heiji and Kaito by their first name while you calls your bestfriend his last name..." he pouts.

Shiho smile at him 'this baka is so cute complaining about this little stupid thing.' She looks at him straight in his eyes.

"I won't call you by your first name Kudo kun. I have my reasons not to." She calmly said.

"What?"

"I wont call you by your first name because I dont want you to think you're special. And I hate you very much so."