Bond

At the Kudo Mansion, Heiji and Shinichi are ready on the way to KTV bar, Kaito plan it, Heiji and Habuka agrees while Shinichi doesn't have a choice but to go. Kaito told them they need to catch up on each other lives and have fun. Singing, Eating and Laughing are all in his mind.

"Hey Kudo are you still gonna stand up there?"

Shinichi started to walk on Heiji's direction.

"Can we invite Shiho too?" Shinichi asked Heiji.

"We can... but I don't think she'll go with us since ya know it's a 'BOYS BOND' today." Heiji smile widely.

Heiji and Shinichi rides a cab. After a 10 minutes ride, they're outside of the ktv bar place. Shinichi gets his phone and texted Shiho.

"Shi? Are you in Alone?"

Shinichi saw Heiji enter the ktv bar and he followed him. They went to their reserved private room and see Kaito and Hakuba talking. They look so serious but when They saw Shinichi and Heiji enters the room they smile at them.

"Takes too long guys!" Kaito said.

"The cab driver is driving too slow that's why!" Heiji said.

Heiji sitdown in the corner while shinichi sitdown in the middle. Hakuba stand up and types a number in the karaoke machine whereas Kaito looking at the song book. Hakuba starts singing and Heiji started eating.

"Hattori aren't you going to sing?" Shinichi asked him.

Heiji looks at him.

"Maybe later? Coz I am hungry and I want to enjoy foods." Heiji answered.

Kaito looks at them.

"Kudo please dont sing." Kaito's teasing.

Shinichi suddenly looks at Kaito.

"Hey! Who are you to stop me from singing?" Shinichi smirked and steal the song book from Kaito's hand. Shinichi search for songs, his phone vibrates. He gets his phone from his pocket and checks it.

1 message from Irene.

"Who's Irene?" Kaito asked Shinichi.

Shinichi hides his phone immediately when he heard Kaito and saw sitting next to him.

'Damn this Kaito Kuroba why is he peeking on others phone screen' Shinichi thoughts.

"Oh she's my new client." Shinichi Cooly said.

Kaito looks at Him. Shinichi swallowed and laughs awkwardly.

"You sure it's only a client?" Kaito smirked.

"Yeah. New case I've been working on. And hey do you know its rude to peek on other people's phone screen."

"But you're not an 'OTHER PEOPLE', you're my bestfriend so I guess its ok"

Shinichi gave him a death stare.

"I'll be going in the toilet, mother's nature is calling...." Heiji said and stand up.