the real plan

Shinichi open his eyes and close it. He is currently lying in his bed.

'What the hell just happen last night?' His thoughts.

The image of Hailey appeared in his mind.

'Damn you Hattori.'

Flash back ~
Last midnight...

A big light box begins to light with a message says 'will you be my girlfriend?' Shinichi looks at the the light box.

'This isn't part of the plan!!!'

The music in the background irritates his ears and he wanted to stop it. He wanted to shout badly because everything is so wrong. This girl appearance is so wrong!

"Yes Shinichi!" She said softly and hugs Shinichi.

He is not hugging her back. He's staring at Shiho, she looks calm and not hurt? Well she's good in hiding her feelings so it's no surprise.

'This is so messed up! I need to do something!'

The confetti starts falling in them. Heiji come over to them.

"Congrats Kudo! You got a girlfriend now!" Heiji said happily.

Shinichi can't find a word to say, he keeps staring at Shiho but his ears are listening to Heiji.

"I was the one who fetch her in the airport and bring her here. You're welcome." He added.

Shiho is taking a pictures of them with her plain poker face reaction, Shinichi wanted to hug Shiho and tells her it was all mistake, that Hailey isn't the girl whom his inlove with because it's only her.

End of Flashback ~

Shinichi open his eyes and get his phone. He got tons of notifications and start to open it. He see a photo of Hailey and Him last night, Hailey tagged him with the caption 'finally together #SherlocksIrene'

'The heck?!?'

He keeps strolling and see people congratulates him. Shinichi decided to message Hakuba blaming him about his failed planned. No response from Hakuba. He throw his phone in his bed. Shinichi feels upset and sad.

'I NEED TO TALK TO THAT GIRL' His thoughts.

------------

"Do you think Shinichi is ok?" Heiji asked.

"No." Hakuba answered.

"This is all your fault Kaito!" Akako said while looking at Kaito sitting in the couch.

"Why me?" Kaito asked Akako.

"Because you disguised as Hailey!" She said.

"Yeah and that's not really part of the plan you know." Hakuba said.

Heiji sits next to Kaito.

"We're all dead if Shinichi found out ya disguised as Hailey." Heiji said.

"Calm down guys, I know what I'm doing!" Kaito calmly said.

"Shiho agrees and pretended to go out with you Hattori and This stupid Kaito added a new plan wow!" Akako said.

"And now Shinichi is cursing me in chat and messages." Hakuba said.

"Kaito why are ya doin' this?" Heiji asked.