Realize

1 month passed and the wedding plans are still on going. Shinichi told his parents to decide whatever they liked. He keeps himself busy with working on a different cases. Shinichi missed her, 1 month without any communication she left and show in the middle of the night asking him to Marry another girl. And then she left again.

The Professor doesn't have idea her whereabouts. Professor told him that Shiho will call him using a phone booth so they can't trace where she's at. She's really careful and seems like she doesn't want to get caught. Shinichi stopped looking for her, it doesn't mean he give up on her because she requested it. She left a note saying stop looking for her.

Heiji and Hakuba are always on his side. They will spend their time with Shinichi in his mansion and play video games or A mystery murder game in their phone. Mystery freaks.

"Are you sure you're going to marry that Rafaella Williams next month?" Asked Heiji.

Shinichi looks at him. They're currently in their living room watching a horror film.

"Yeah." He said emotionless.

Hakuba smile weakly. He feel pity on his friend. He is forced to marry a woman he doesn't even love.

"Who will be your best man then?" Heiji fake his smile.

"Anyone who's willing to volunteer is fine. I don't really mind." He boredly said.

"You've spend time with Rafaella right? How's she?" Hakuba asked.

Hakuba isn't interested knowing it because last time they met his Fiancée was a disaster. She acts like a diva and he don't like it.

"Why are you asking I know you're not interested to know." Shinichi said.

"Maybe there's a good side of her?" Hakuba respond.

Shinichi sighed.

"Whether she has a good side or not I dont care. I only want to Marry someone you know but she's too stubborn pushing me away." He confessed.

Heiji and Hakuba frowned. They know they can't make him better saying things will be alright because it's obviously not. They pat his shoulder.

"Do you want to drink?" Heiji asked.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Shiho is currently looking outside her window. She can't stopped thinking about Kaito's message saying Shinichi's wedding is going to happen next month. Her plan got successful and Yukiko keeps thanking her.

Shiho take a deep breath. Her phone rings and got a message from Kaito. She opens it...

"It's not yet too late :)"

Shiho roll her eyes.

'This idiot wants me to do something but I won't listen to him.' Her thoughts.

Shiho stand up and decided to go outside. She don't know where she's going but she needs fresh air.

She's walking slowly in the street observing around. She see a bookstore and she enter the store to look for new books because she left all her books in Professor's house. She went in science genre station ofcourse. The music in the Bookstore is getting louder...