idiot

Shiho and Heiji are walking on their way home. Heiji notice that Shiho is quiet.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

Shiho looks at Him.

"About what you told me earlier." She said softly.

"You know what? I don't like forcing ya on the things ya don't want to do." He smiles.

They keep walking...

"I will." She said.

"Really? You sure?"

She nods.

"YES! Great!" He said happily.

After few minutes walking they finally reached their destination. At Agasa's house. Shiho gets her key and open the door.

"I'm home!" She announced.

The Professor is sitting on the couch while watching a science channel on the wide television screen. He looks at Shiho and Heiji.

"Good Evening Professor!" Heiji said with his happy voice.

"Hey Heiji long time no see. How are you?" The Professor asked.

"I'm great Professor." He said.

He walks and sitdown next to Professor. Shiho went upstairs and go to her room to change her clothes. It was dark there and she turn the lights on.

"Holy sh--"

"Shinichi?!"

Shiho caught Shinichi hugging her favorite pillow while blushing.

"Pervert!" She said loudly.

"Hey what are you saying?"

Shinichi let go of her pillow and stand up.

"I was just hugging your pillow because of my headache." He defended himself

Shiho is trying her best not to laugh.

'This baka!' Her thoughts.

"Stop calling me Pervert!"

"Baka why would you go here in the first place? If you have headache you can stay in your room. In your mansion! So why on earth you're in my room?" Shiho said while raising her right eyebrow.

Shinichi looks down.

"Because I'm alone in the mansion. So I go here to talk with you but Professor told me you're still not here."

Shiho walks and sitdown in her bed.

"Baka what's wrong?" She said with her concern voice.

Shinichi looks at her. His eyes look nervous. Shiho looks back at him too.

'I'm inlove with you.'

He wants to say what was in his mind.

"If you don't talk it's ok." Shiho said.

'Heiji and Shiho spend their time together at the coffee shop today, she's laughing and blushing at the same time, when was the time I made her laugh and blush? None. If I confessed now Hakuba will get mad because I ruin our plan but at least Shiho will know I love her too and Heiji won't stand a chance.' His thoughts.