Penguin

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming home today?" Shiho asking her sister while making her coffee in the kitchen.

Akemi is happily watching her sister while making her coffee. She's at the dining table and sitting, Shiho hand over her mug in the table and sit down as well in front of her.

"And where the heck is your husband?" Shiho asked again.

Akemi sips her coffee. And Shiho is staring at her.

"I told him I'm going here first" she smiled.

"Are you two fighting?" Shiho gives her sister a confuse look.

"Oh my God no. We are very in love with each other why would we fight?"

"Because that's what normal couples do right?"

Akemi laughs.

"What's so funny?"

"You know Shi, you should get a boyfriend to experience it and-"

"Here we go again...."

"Go ask Shinichi out!" Akemi said.

Shiho rolled her eyes.

"I am a lady why would I ask a guy to go out with me?"

"Because he's too shy to admit he likes you too!"

"I told you He's not into me. He never will be."

"So that's why you agrees on going out with Heiji because you think Shinichi doesn't like you?"

Shiho did not answer and look away from her sister stares.

"You're making it complicated Shi, you are very smart you know that. And Heiji knows you loves Shinichi."

'You don't get it." Shiho thoughts.

"Ok I will not say anything now Shi but wake the boys up now tell them I'm here." She smiled.

"Heiji was outside, jogging. And Kudo kun wasn't in the guess room." Shiho stand up.

"I thought Shinichi asked the Professor to stay here to sleep?"

"He did but he's a weirdo. I wake up at 3 in the morning and take a look in the guess room but he wasn't even there. Maybe he went back to his mansion."

"Or maybe he gets jealous and decided to go back to his mansion instead watching you and his other bestfriend falls for each other." Akemi smirked.

"Stop that. I'm going to the market today anyway you wanna come?"

"I'm tired Shi."

"Take rest in my room then I gotta go now."

Shiho walks out, it's only akemi in the dining area now.