Chapter 37

"Niall-"

"No."

"Niall," She repeats for the fiftieth time in ten minutes, pulling me backwards by my wrist while I keep dragging myself forward, shaking my head at her request. "Come on, I don't wanna be by myself-"

"Babe, we've been here for ten minutes," I say loudly, making sure she hears me over the fairly loud music. "And enough shit already happened. I wanna stay here, at least for a while."

Freya gives me a pout, setting her knees on the bench I'd sat on. She can't disagree with me though, she knows I'm not exaggerating or anything. "You're gonna leave me alone at the bar?"

I close my eyes for a second, sighing at the sound of her falsely sad tone. "Freya. Since we walked in, Seth managed to get in a fight with someone and your brother's half-wasted ass tried to kiss me. I really don't want to party right now."

She presses her lips together, trying not to laugh at my second excuse to stay at this table. On a serious note, more things have happened in ten minutes than I thought would happen the whole night.

"He was just excited about the shirt, that's all," She bites her lip, saying everything she can to make me join her at the bar while she makes sure no one under the age of 18 and 19 has access to alcohol. I still don't get why she wants to do it, there are more than enough people at the bar who know what to do without her being there.

"I don't care, I wouldn't kiss him if he got me a shirt from GAP."

"Yes, because I'm the only person you're allowed to kiss," Freya says, casually, and leans down to kiss me. I'm barely able to kiss her back because of the wide smile that spread across my face at her words. "Now I'm off to control the teenagers. I'll be back soon."

"Alright."

"Don't kiss anyone."

"Okay."

"Not even Harry."

"Damn, I was just about to ask for a pass on him."

"Too bad," She pecks my lips again, "You'll have to wait for another lifetime to do that."

I chuckle as she kisses me again, getting off the bench to make her way through the crowded dance floor, disappearing from my sight within seconds. Who would've thought Harry and Kirsten had so many friends?

Well, I'm gonna be sitting at this table by myself anyway, so it doesn't really matter how many people there are around me or anything. I'll probably just have this single bottle of beer I got from Freya and mess on my phone until she comes back from the bar. Yeah, that sounds alright. I didn't really come here to party in the actual sense of that word anyway.

"Hey. Hey!" I look up from my phone that I'd just gotten out of my pocket, to my left to see a familiar face a couple feet from me. "Do you mind if I sit here?"

I frown; why would Harry's girlfriend want to sit with me? "Um, yeah?" I reply, to which she nods and sits right next to me. I keep frowning at her because there's something else different about her since we met at the entrance of the club; her hair was straight, she was at least five inches taller-

"Why are you staring at me?" I blink at the sound of her voice, taking a deep breath and looking at her properly; I swear she wasn't wearing black skinny jeans and a band shirt at least two sizes too big for her. It's like she took something from Freya's closet and put it on, it literally looks like she's wearing Freya's clothes.

"Um... you were just..." I point to the right, where I last saw her with Harry earlier, "You were... you were literally-"

"I wasn't," She shakes her head, bringing her glass bottle of coke that I hadn't even noticed, to her lips, taking a large gulp and also taking her time at telling me what the hell she's talking about. "I'm the twin."