chapter 1

Honestly I don't know how to put my excitement into words but just know that I'm super excited,my level of excitement is extremely high I can literally jump and touch the moon.you might wonder though why I am so excited,well you know when some things in an individual's life goes according to plan?,I mean you do right,that is what is happening in my life right now.

Firstly let me tell you about myself I'm Alexandria Jacobs my friends and family call me Alex though,i just turned 23last week ,graduated two months ago,got engaged to the love of my life on my birthday and my application letter has been replied and I'm going to Africa to work as a doctor well basically helping out for six months and if everything works my baby will join me and will move to Africa permanently.

As of back to  what i was saying earlier I'm 23years old,5'5 so yes I'm a bit tall(slightly hehehe)I have a good athletic body and still curvy in the right places for a person who doesn't love working out at least thats what my man says,I have shoulder length black  raven hair,ocean blue eyes and nice tanned skin because I love tanning,and I live with my fiancé who I moved in with a year ago and we live in LA but as of right now I'm packing because after the farewell party tonight tomorrow I will be bording a plane to Zimbabwe and if my man was here I would have been done already.

Thinking of Lucas gets me all worked up inside I mean have you seen the man6'0,black raven hair,forest green eyes,sexy has hell,tanned skin,slightly muscular,slight dimples and he's a surgeon too, I mean he's everything I want in a man.

While day dreaming about Luca(that's wat I like to call him) he's sexy ass walks in while smiling dimples showing and  he says,"what's my beautiful sexy ass doctor doing in here",I said looking at me with those green eyes"well packing but since your sexy ass decided to show up, packing can wait we still gut 51/2hrs till the party starts".

Lucas laughs "you never get enough of me do you",he asked,I replied him untying the strings that were holding my dress together "and you never get tired of me not getting tired of you do you?",I whispered seductively and within second Luca had covered the distance between us and before kissing me he said "well the packing can wait as you said we have an emergency to attend" though I was about to laugh at how cheesy this was I couldn't because he immediately attacked my lips with a  hungry kiss and yes the packing can wait its all about me and him at the moment.

Hie guys this is my first chapter and I wanna know what you think.please read,vote and comment love you all,till next time ❤