chapter 6

I was so scared, so scared I wanted to sulk in a corner,call my mum and cry over her shoulder, wether I had to call my sister or fiance I didn't know, I kept walking back and forth in the waiting room as I waited for doctor MacDonald to come and take me to the board room so I could meet the head doctors,but I had already messed up so what was the point of meeting them anyway, I decided to go to the bathroom and wash my face cause I felt like any minute I would pass out from fear.

As I was washing my face I looked into the mirror and noticed my eyes kept getting blue,I didn't understand  though,they did look blue in the morning like a brighter shade of blue but right now the blue was too blue,like ocean blue mixed with sky blue but in a decent way,it doesn't make sense but I know you get it.

My parents used to say that my eyes would look a brighter shade of blue when something good is about to happen to me but what good when I was about to loose my job.My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a slight burn on my neck so I removed the necklace to check it out,and I saw another mark like a small symbol which I saw last night but this one was different it looked like a small bow and Arrow, when I looked at my necklace I saw another  bead had a drawing, but different from the first one that had a woman carrying a child on their back this one had a white hand which looked like a female hand holding a black muscular hand that I guess had to be male.

I didn't want to think much about it  since my mind was somewhere else right now so I put the necklace back on and went back into the waiting room took a seat and closed my eyes that's when I had someone calling me I opened my eyes to see Dr Belinda MacDonald waiting by the door with a serious face and she told me to follow her.

As I was following her everyone was whispering and the worst part was I couldn't hear what they were saying because it was a foreign  language,I walked into the board room after doctor MacDonald and closed the door, I was told to take a seat and when I looked at all the doctors serious faces including Malcolm and Belinda I immediately started apologizing.

"I am so sorry i messed up I didn't mean to step up to something that I wasn't assigned to,but the moment I saw the guy's veins which were not their normal color but blue I knew he was poisoned,so him being shot or being in an accident wasn't the major issue but the poison that would have killed him in less than three hours from the moment he arrived here was",I finished blabbering I was even shocked myself with the things that were coming out of my mouth,I immediately shut my mouth when I saw their expressions.

"Good afternoon doctors I'm doctor Matongo the head doctor at this hospital", he said with a serious face looking at me,"what happened today was unexpected and uninstructed but never the less it saved someone's life, that someone is very important to this hospital in our country and many other places so we thank you very much doctor Alexandria Jacobs", he said looking at me then breaking a smile for the first time,I was shocked.

"Well you see I  am favoured to give you the news that Chief Bongo's son has recovered very well within the short timing that he came in which has never happened to anyone in this hospital before so we thank you very much" Dr Matongo said then he sat down.

Dr Malcolm MacDonald stood up and looked at me then smiled and began talking "Alexandria it would have been nice working with you here,but the chief and his wife said  wanted you to be transferred  immidiately to Black Shadow Hunters village until their son is ok which we don't know when and since  we had been looking for one of the best doctors to go there which was suppossed to be Dr Matongo we saw it fit for  you to  work there  as a doctor full time at the Black Shadow Hunter's village congratulations", he said then sat down.

After the meeting all the doctors congradulated me then left,I was still confused by everything but hey I couldn't be mad,I still had a job the last thing I wanted was to fly back home after being fired at work on my first day what would my family say.

The MacDonalds came and congratulated me and as I was on my way to the break room to get some water one of the doctors asked me if I wanted to go see the patienti just helped,I don't know why he asked me but I said yes and when I entered the patient's room my heart started beating very fast,I took a towel to wipe the sweat that was coming from the patient forehead and when I walked closer to him my heart rate increased.

I wet the towel then  put it on his forehead, he had quick reflexes he grabbed my hand before I could  even repeat the same action ,a foreign feeling rushed through my body, I felt like I was on fire.he opened his eyes  which were a deep shade of red like blood red I was shocked but nevertheless I stood frozen,then he said to me in a very deep raspy voice,"don't touch me or you will regret it".

Hey my lovely readers another chapter done please don't give up on me already please read my story comment and vote..love you all.....❤