Chapter 34

Third person's POV
Two weeks of people training their asses off they finally were ready to fight.Day and night Dumisani,Vusi and Mufasa trained Amara,Alex and Lucas and by the end of the weks they knew how to fight and shoot arrows and spears,they weren't expects but they now mastered the tactics and knew how to defend themselves.

Tinashe had finally got better with time with the help of Lucas and first night she woke up everyone celebrated,it wasn't easy for Vusi to accept Lucas as his sisters mate at first but he finally came around putting into consideration that he understood that's Alex his ex fiance was his mate but he let her go for the sake of understanding so he finally accepted him as his sister's mate and they formed a respectable brotherly bond and although the boys told Lucas to be carefree he always did it not wanting to get on Vusi's bad side.

Dumisani kept feeling his brother's presence and when he went to the oracle the oracle told him that his brother was alive and so was the human that he was with,in due time they would present themselves to everyone he just had to worry less that's all .Dumisani and Amara's love grows stronger by day and she vows never to live his side to fight with and for him no matter what circumstances because it had taken her long to find someone like him and he vowed the same too.

Meanwhile when all this was happening Ruvimbo wasn't happy with what took place at all she wanted people to be divided with everything that was happening but it didn't seem like that was happening anytime soon,using Vusi's uncle as a puppet chief wasn't working either so she decided to take matters into her own hands and decided  to wake the witches, anytime soon war might start and things might get ugly so she put on her dress,living that idiot of a chief snoring and went to the graves .

Upon reaching the grave,she saw the oracle seating on top of her mothers grave,she asked the oracle what she wanted then the black oracle warned Ruvimbo that this was her last straw waking the witches and starting a war with them was gonna back fire if she where to get defeated, she would die and that was the end of her Ruvimbo laughed about it and told her it was better enough to die that being burnished and leaving as a slave forever with that the oracle disappeared.

Ruvimbo mixed her dark magic as usual and started chanting within a short second a strong wind came and it started blowing in circles then women and men screaming came next,and within a few seconds the graves opened one by one  a frozen white vampire witch came out the moment they stood on the ground they turned into human.

lastly after two hours one grave opened up and smoke and snow started coming out,it rolled into balls out of the grave and in front of everyone then turned into human,Ruvimbo looked at the woman that stood in front of her rushed into her arms and cried mother,the woman looked at her and told her not to cry since she had not raised someone weak.

Her mother asked her why she had finally called for her ,she told  her mother it was time,the time when the nation was weak had come and they would strike destroy everyone who wouldn't listen to them without blinking and eye,fight for what's theirs, freedom,and rulership it was.The mother agreed with her daughter and then made every witch look as humanly as possible 100%and they began planning for war and how to lastly kill the puppet chief.

The moment the witches were awakening Tichala and Christina started to unfreeze bit by bit until they were fully human Tichala was the first to open his eyes and when he moved his hand to stretch he touched soft skin turning around he saw a naked white woman laying next to him then he checked himself and saw he was also naked,the moment he wanted to cover his privates the woman next to him opened his eyes.

Chrisina opened her eyes and she screamed,why was she sleeping naked with another man in an ice box she had asked,she even asked if they had gotten their freak last night on to do it in a place this cold,and she even said to the guy next to him she didn't mind going for the show again maybe that would bring back the heat in the freezing huge ice cube they were in,when her head started pounding and she began having flash backs.

She remembered following Ruvimbo here last night but what she didn't know is  she had been here for  a month,she had followed Ruvimbo and ended up being imprisoned in here that's when she said to the guy next to her I remember,she told him what had happened and that he himself had been in this cube for 3and a half years and Ruvimbo had told her before doing the same to her,she also told him that people thought he had died this included his brother Dumi and everyone.

Christina also told Tichala that she knew how to get  out of here but did have anything to cut herself that's when he suggested to help if she was ok with it,she told anything was ok as long as they got out of the giant ice cube before it froze them to death for real this time.

So Tichala brought out his carnines the moment his eyes turned red he bit into Christina's hand,he had continued to suck until he realized what he was doing and apologized then stopped explaining to Christina he hadn't fed for a while, Christina said it was ok then she squeezed her hand and blood drops fell from her body to the ice and immediately the ice started cracking they held hands without even realizing it as they waited their freedom.

Back at the village it was almost past midnight when Vusi went into the mountains carrying a very big clay pot filled with traditional beer,he knelt on a stone pavment where snakes where passing by leisurely then he started pouring out his heart,the mother of the nation,the goddess of war,the one who presents themselves to help those who call for help I your son Vusi Bongo came on behalf of the nation crying for your attention as your children please don't forsake us in a time of war,you always present yourself and we know you will present yourself this time tooVusi said.

He presented the offering he had brought,immediately the clay pot broke and the traditional brewed beer started flowing and snakes started hissing,that very moment it began to rain and Vusi knew his cries had been answered so he stood up after being soaked by rain and went back home.

This is the last third person POV I promise just wanted to touch up some things because only three chapters and an epilogue are left thank you till next ❤😘.