Chapter 36

Vusi's POV

I watched my mate get pierced by the sword and I felt a part of me leave my soul I ran to where she had fallen and started shaking her,"baby wake up,you can hold on for a second,you can keep up,Alex please,wake up please",I cried,"hold on and I will let you call me daddy like I promised Alex please",but she would not move I screamed  on the top of my voice while my tears came out then I layed her close to all my family members Dumisani,Tichala,Mufasa,Lucas,Christina and Amara took off her beaded necklace then I stood up.

I looked at a great crowd of witches and vampires ahead of me,and I was alone I knelt down and cried out to the war goddess,"so you have decided to fosake  us in a time like this haaa,you answered me and promised me you would come but here I am vulnerable what fault have we made so big that you could not remember us on a day like this,that's ok I will fight alone",I said.
I had lost hope so i stood up and started running to where they were and they began running to meet me I didn't wait for anything so I started reaping heads one by one,and after reaping 85heads I looked ahead and saw more coming,what!!, that wasn't possible that's when I had heavy footsteps behind me I looked behind and saw her.

A black queen who carried nothing but a bow and arrow,she was dark yet you couldn't look into her eyes because they were white and they shined so bright like the sun you would not look at her face,the war Goddess, behind  her where my parents,Tinashe,Alex parents,the MacDonalds  and the little pixies,oooh my god my parents where awake and the little pixies had come to live for the first time .

The war Goddess would whistle running and every warrior that has fallen would rise up including all my family members,all my guys that had fallen except Alex I tried to go back to her but Goddess  put a shield on her and told me to fight as it was war we had came for, I joined everyone and we fought like never before.

The war goddess showed no mercy reaping heads and bodies into shreds,she took out a bow and an arrow and everybody she aimed and strike would shriek before turning into a puddle then disappeared,lastly she lifted her hand and shouted zvaguma(it has come to an end)then it started raining spear rain which pierced into the last enemy soul.

She  turned and looked at u, my job here in done I live the job to you to finish the last of them make it a fair battle,for now I live we all then bowed done,she called my name,"Vusi don't worry,she's still alive just resting only,your hand can wake her up" then she disappeared saying don't forget to thank the ancestors.

When she left me,my parents and Dumi and Tinashe  walked to the front line where we met Ruvimbo,my uncle at Ruvimbo's mother,"well,well,well ,what do we have here Ruvimbo said a pathetic broken family,you should just have died so that my plan will go into motion but hey guess I have to kill you myself again".

She tried using her magic but it would not work she tried again but it wouldn't work,"you looking for this Ruvimbo?",Tichala came with a giant clay pot, Ruvimbo gasped with shock after seing Tichala, he broke it infront of her everything that was inside burned."That was for using me and my family and for keeping in a frozen box for three years to the point my brother and friends thought I was dead".

"And we will finish you", Dumi and Tinashe said as they ran towards Ruvimbo they started fighting,Ruvimbo was a skilled female warrior so she knew how to fight they fought with her  for a while the both  finally ran from both sides and pierced their swords through her,then Tichala ran and snatched her head from her body and she fell.

"No!!",her mother cried out and tried and to run and attack Tichala but my mother and father ran and met her half way and started fighting with her,"this is the last day you will ever see the sun again,no white witch will ever rise again my parents said as they snatched her heart out and my father reaped her head from her body and she fell and immediately disappeared.

My uncle tried to escape but I ran to where he was grabbed him by the neck and threw him  so hard he hit his head on a wall badly,I walked to him,"I told you I was going to kill you one day didn't I", I said kicking him in the guts,he stood up and tried to throw a punch but I blocked him and kicked him in the guts again and again,this is for my father punch,my mother punch ,my mate punch,my  sister punch,my best friend punch,his brother punch,my friends punch and the rest of my family kick" and he knelt down but he laughed blood coming out of his mouth,"you are weak Vusi you won't kill me you were always soft in the family that's why I used to fuck your dead bitch every night",he said I laughed back,"you did a good job cause that helped me find my mate",I then snatched his head from his body and he turned into ash immediately.

After that I ran to Alex then the shield opened,"Alex baby wake up please",I started crying then my beads and hers started burning me aaaaw I said removing them  then  they started cycling Alex mid air,then the pixies came and started cycling me and Alex too then she rose up from where she was laying but her neck had orange veins,"mark her" one of the pixies said,"what why I was shocked,"mark her" they all said,I stood up and held her she tilted her neck and I licked it then sunk my teeth into her.

Her blood tasted so sweet i didn't want to stop but I had to force myself to stop or I would do something  else,after licking the mark one more time she opened her eyes and said,"wow are we in heaven yet ?".

Everyone laughed and I took her hand we held our beads and the pixes circled us,and i began,"from this day may the land be restored and may people live in forever peace,nomore fighting and secrets,peace be upon you all,with that our beads shined so as the pixe's wings and with that the land was made restored again as before,the birds started twitting,the sun rose shining and it started raining and people started cheering and dancing in the rain I looked at Alex and knelt down on my one knee it was now or never.

Hohoho beautiful readers this is what happened people Ruvimbo is nomore and I'm sorry if I suck at war scenes but i tried to write the best war scene hope you enjoyed it,next Vusi becomes chief and weds Alex whose ready for an African traditional wedding ha lala💥💃🏾....