chapter 16

Alexandria's POV
I walked away, that's exactly what I did, I mean how did you expect me to react, and what did you expect me to do when he was so close to me like that.From the moment he took his hand into mine, I felt the heat cross over to my body and it was so intense yet surprisingly his hands were so cold,he pulled me so close and then he started whispering into my ear saying whatever bull crap he was saying and when he looked into my eyes, everything  else changed ,my knees became weak,my heart rate increased,I felt like I was being scanned under his gaze and I immediately became a stuttering mess so i decided to walk alway.

This man did things to my body and I didn't like it, not even my own man had that effect on me by just looking at me or touching my hand and I wasn't liking it all.I felt butterflies in my stomach like what Christina would always say, very funny I used to tell her there was nothing of such kind, but I felt it every time I was close to this guy and I think the best way was to stay away from this man ,or things were going to heard south,not that we would bring cheating into questioning, but I guarantee you something bad might happen. Ooooh please would you murder him?,i bet you will jump on that man and do him all the unholy things you ever thought of doing on a man if you were ever given a chance my inner thoughts pushed, what nooo please I would never do that I thought to my self.

As I was walking I heard someone run behind me and in an instant they were beside me "boo"she said then  I tripped, "why would you do that, you scared me to death","I'm sorry", Tinashe said," was looking for you,why did you go off running?","I didn't go off running I just needed some air to breathe"," did my brother do something to you?"," noo why would say that, he didn't do anything to me","oooh ok I was starting to think otherwise","no no I'm fine"."So how did you like party?"."It was amazing!!, you people are so welcoming","we try to be"."Sooo, I heard will start working to tomorrow", "yes eight o'clock, I will be at your door step", I laughed a little." OK cool,its getting cold out here"."True that how about we take a walk back home",Tinashe said, we then started walking back to the sleeping quarters.

We talked about random things on our way back and Tinashe was a really good person I felt me and her were going to be really good friends. By the time I was home I was exhausted and ready to go to sleep. I took of my clothes and jewelry,wiped off my make up and cleaned my face then immediately went to sleep because tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

I was taking a walk at night when I saw a shadow pass by me very fast i ignored it at first then it passed again, so I started calling out hello is anyone out here, nothing, hello can someone please answer me, that's when I heard water slapping. I looked  at the direction where the sound came from and I saw a very beautiful river surrounded by a garden of black and yellow roses,rocks and very beautiful green vegetation and pixies flying everywhere. Wait a minute pixes, I have never seen one before in my entire life so I decided to go take a look, and for real they we pixies when they heard me they immediately stopped flying around like they were doing.One looked at me and flew where I was standing then with a cute mean look it asked me in a harsh whisper "what are you doing here master is taking a bath",I smiled, "I was just  taking a walk then I   heard nosises". The small pixie looked at me with shock, "no one has ever been here before and no one has ever heard our noise before, who are  you  then?",it asked accusingly but it was too  cute  too sound like an accusation.I smiled and said "can I see your master then" ,no all the pixies answered."Why?" I laughed, "because he is a man and you a woman", I laughed again and said "four of you are girls", I pointed,"what?", they all said at once, "master said we all the same"." yes he is right you are all the same because you are beautiful, but some among you are boys and others are girls just like me"."What's the fuss out there?, jack,jill?, the little pixes flew into hiding and I was left on Spotlight.

He came out wearing shorts and nothing else I immediately swallowed ,his body was dripping water everywhere and for a tall guy the shorts looked really short on him.As if it was a natural thing to do my eyes were tempted to look down but I wouldn't dare,"what are you doing here?",he asked,"haaa?",i acted dum, he came closer to me and damn he smelled so delicious," I eeeh, i had a noise so I decided to investigate,"look at me when I talk to you",he said in a commanding voice, I looked up and his eyes were so red,it was scary  in a way but it made him look more beautiful, I didn't  want to move away,they complimented his dark skin like red was the original normal color of his eyes.

I looked at his lips and they were inviting and kissable so I moved closer to him as if we weren't close enough already,"I wouldn't do that if I were you", he whispered,"do what?", I whispered back,"I wouldn't kiss me if I were you","why?","because I'm toxic",he said why putting my hair behind my ear and that made me swallow hard the saliva i didn't have before replying,"I can handle toxic", I replied,"wrong answer",he said before lifting me up like I weighed nothing  and sat me on a rock nearby and our lips instantly connect.

That immediately woke me up. I was sweating and breathing heavily like I been running for hours ,why on earth would I have dreams like that,this man was hunting me in my own dreams or was i hunting him cause i always ended up finding him.That beautiful river I saw in my dreams,the color of his eyes,the way he was so close,his hand on my body and his lips on mine it all felt so real like I wasn't dreaming at all.My mind was overworking and I needed to stop overthinking things so I said let me sleep a bit, but I didn't manage to get that sleep as I heard war cries outside. I looked at my phone and it was  already 6am, aagh no its already time to wake up I had wake up and start preparing before Tinashe comes, or I could just check out the boys and see what they do before preparing for my day, so I got up, left my sleeping quarters, and followed where the noise was coming from.

Another chapter finished phew!!.will try to write as much as I can cause I want to push this book with a good pace so my readers won't get bored by waiting but please be patient with me.As I sayed in one of my previous chapters when I write in italic its either the person's thoughts or dreams thank you.till next ❤😘