Chapter 19

Alex's POV

forty five minutes later we where in his sleeping quarters after he had protested for sooo many reasons I didn't know.A shirtless Vusi laid on his bed while I cleaned up and bandage his wounds he looked so peaceful closing his eyes you would think he is a saint.I cleaned up and bandaged his wounds on his upper tosso then moved to his face,pushing the bed stool closer to where his face was  so i could see his cuts clearly,i wet a towel to wipe his face off,this guy was sweating but surprisingly he was really cold he winced a bit then I said sorry and started doing it more gentle than i already was,I put some medicine on the infected area then put a small bandage on his forehead and left cheek,while cleaning the cut on his nose i stopped a little bit and looked at his closed eyes he had really long,thick black lashes I felt jealous of him because he was a man, what did he need all those for, beauty really,all that beauty on one man wasn't fair at all.Moving on to the last cut that was on his lower lip after I had finished his nose,I brushed it lightly  with my finger and my body immediately respond,girl imagine what those lips could do to your body,I see the way you been looking at those fine ass lips I know you wanna kiss him,gosh my thoughts decided to be inappropriate at the wrong time,just shut up I thought back,focus,focus   i said to myself but his lips were really distracting me and i started considering just giving him a peck, or maybe just a little bit more gosh I was being a pervert at the moment, but jokes aside I felt like kissing him I don't know what was happening but I felt like he was a  strong magnetic force  and his lips were pulling me to him, my face was this close to his when I immediately stopped and stood up shit I need some air I said to myself.

I had been  standing by his opened bedroom windows when a hand touched my shoulder,  how my body reacted made me know who it was,"you like the view?", he asked me, "yes daddy I do!!",my inner thoughts shouted,geez I thought back,"yes I like the view,its very beautiful here, its like we live in Safari lodges ,how you constructed everything is really really beautiful,the people who made this area are brilliant minded,I can see the beautiful sun set from here,the view is clearer"."I like watching the sun set and sun rise here too,it is definitely beautiful reminds me of when I was growing up",he smiled showing his white teeth,"Vusi can I ask you something","yeah sure","are you always this bipolar?",he looked at me with a confused look,"what?","like you know,one minute you  are really nice, the next minute you treat someone like they are strangers to you"."I know what you mean geez, I just never had anyone call me bipolar before I felt really offended", he made a cute pout,"I'm not bipolar,I just don't want people in my personal space that's all".I rolled my eyes,"talking about personal space, you don't even let me breath at times because you will be all up in my face when you always talking to me,l won't say talking cause usually half of the time you threatening me.He smirked and came closer to me,"like this?",I walked back a bit he kept coming closer looking at me as if I was his prey  I ended up being stuck between him and a wall so  basically I knew I was trapped.

"I think I aaagh,i gutta go I said convincing myself,but he suprised me by putting his nose in my hair and made a  sniffing sound,"avocado and rosemary shampoo,then used rose water conditioner afterwards",man that's weird I thought but I wanted him to do it again,his hand touched my chin and lifted my face up  so i could look into his eyes,"do I make you nervous Alex?" he asked in a whisper,"I don't know Vusi"I whispered back,"when I'm around you do you feel anything that makes you scared of me?",I just opened my mouth then I closed,"when I touch you do you feel anything that makes you scared of me?",he asked this while his hand caressed my upper left arm,"I ummm,do you feel anything that makes you feel nervous around me?" I asked him instead of replying him,he smirked,"do you really what to know  how i feel when im around you?",he asked me,"I don't know,maybe,maybe not I don't know I whispered back". "Close your eyes","what?","just close your eyes",i closed my eyes and I felt his hot breath on my neck but before he could do anything, I heard someone open  and close the outside door,really people!!,when I opened my eyes and looked into his eyes they had turned slightly black."Your eyes", "its the wind the windows are opened remember"he looked away quickly,"oooh ok",i answered,"baby are you home!!", "yes in here","I better get going too its late let me just clear up my things".

"Baby I", she stopped mid sentence when she saw me,"oooh doctor Alexandria?",she looked surprised,"hey Ruvimbo just call me Alex"."What are you doing here she gave me the bitch face, "Vusi here was hurt badly so as the doctor assigned to check up him I came to see if he is ok"."I see,why are you in a rush to go then I had made dinner for me and my man, but since you are here we can just add you up even though the food was meant for two people",she forced a smile, wow she she had a big mouth for a beautiful lady as her,I felt like the unwanted relative at a wedding,"no it's cool,I need to rest early today, since I gotta go to work early tomorrow","ok that's more for us,baby can we have our food now  while she goes"."I have to accompany Alex home its already dark outside", "well can't she go by herself?"."I came alone","no she can't,plus I can't have dinner with you tonight I have to go for the hunt with other warriors which I'm already late","oooh I see what's going on here","what is it Rue?", "you were having your doctor patient moment and I ruined it", "what does that mean Ruvimbo?", "its ok I will just take a bath and sleep,I thought you missed me"."I do baby let me just push her half way ok"."Fine", wow she was something else I thought."Goodnight Alex",she said smiling at me  like nothing just happened,"good night Ruvimbo", I smiled back and we walked out.

"So how long have you two been together?"i asked him,"ummm three years now I think","oooh that's great","and don't mind her she can be really annoying when she misses me,but on the other side she is really sweet and caring".sweet and caring my foot that woman is the definition of a real bitch I smelt bitchy waves the moment she walked through his bedroom and ruined everything,she ruined my moment,really my inner thoughts can be dramatic at times where was it getting all this stuff from I never in my life thirsted for someone's man before and she had every right to what's wrong with me I thought.

"How long have you been with your man?", he asked, we'll this is weird i said laughing a little from arguing all the time to talking relationships you definitely are bipolar",he laughed a little the nodded "you started the conversation"."Well I have been with Lucas for as long as I can remember and that's in college", "that's great","so he was willing to let you go when you came to Africa?","well he wasn't at first but since he isn't a selfish man he let me follow my dream","wow that's amazing"."Ruvimbo  looks like a good person too,tolerating you day in and day out","I'm not that bad hey" but yes she is a loving and caring person,surprisingly you the only one that sees this, everyone thinks she is the opposite of all the good that's out there","wow I feel sorry for her,that's too much"."Don't you think I know,I love her nevertheless".That broke my heart since I thought well,I don't know since I thought we had something,what something Alex,well i dont know,why was even feeling this way I had my own man back home.

"Well we here", he said when we arrived at my sleeping quarters, "how did you know?","the one at the far right,that's where your feet were headed,so I was following you,and the decorations out here just tell its a lady's living here","yeah right,silly me", i laughed a little. "well thank you very much Vusi for taking me home","you welcome",goodnight said as I was about to walk inside when he grabbed my shoulder,"not even a good night or thank you hug?", I turned around laughing "what!, are we high schoolers now?,"nope but we are friends "wow!!, hold it right there mister, friends is a strong word", ok ok we tolerate each other a bit he said,"well people who tolerate each other do not give each other hugs  now do they?","we can try","ok ok fine, that will help me get rid of you so I gutta do it if i wanna sleep early", I joked, he faked being hurt by touching his heart,"see you broke it","anyway bring it in". He opened his arms for a hug and I hugged him he was really cold yet he felt soooo  so warm,"good night Alex", he whispered,"nite Vusi",he let me go then I went inside. The moment I opened the door I took my phone and quickly group texted my sister and Christina "we need to talk*.

Finally another chapter done this is very very long forgive me,so Alex and Vusi had to spend some time together what do you think?, I'm simply easing into their love story but war,betrayal and hate is coming soon people after chapter 20 things will get raw...till next time❤😘....please read and vote I love to know you loving the story.