Chapter 28

Alex's POV
*picture of Alex's sister Amara at the river above*

Its been a week since me and Tinashe were attacked during the night.I was hurt badly but i am recovering pretty good,as for Tinashe its another story she was hurt badly had cuts all over her body it was serious,she was on that death bed fighting for her life all because she tried to save mine and as for Vusi he had been fine too but he didn't want to talk to anyone he blamed himself for everything and I don't know why because he would always avoid me.

"Bitch wake up,you promised us you will be taking us on tour its almost ten o'clock,you need to get up stretch your body,eat and let us see those fine ass man,but first you need to take us to the river cause I gotta bath so as of of you,six days of looking after my best friend without bathing is now difficult for me and since my best friend feels better its time to clean up", christina said taking our toiletries and putting them in a bucket.

Yes Christina and Amara are here ,they boarded a plane as soon as they had what happened well half of it because I couldn't tell them everything or else they could have told my parents and they would have dragged me back home,Iwould not be allowed to live the country or home for that matter again,I loved my work here and I wasn't ready on giving up just like that,I was going  to find out the real truth by myself though but for the moment I told them I fell from a tree after disturbing a bee hive as I wanted to get honey and it attacked me,and guess what  they bought it.

"Please let her rest for once,we are here for the patient not a vacation",Amara said coming in with a cup of tea,I stood up from where I was sleeping limped a little but overally I was now ok,"it's ok Amara what Christina is saying is true t you know we all need to clean up cause we are a mess",i said reaching for my walking stick the girls both tried to aid me but I insisted on walking alone,it was just a limp.

The moment we walked out the boys(warriors)where all over the place doing whatever shit they do on their resting day,the rest of them where shirtless either lifting Weights,others were doing carpentry and welding.It felt like a movie  because everything suddenly felt like it was in slow motion my girls couldn't stop starring,sweat dripping,body shinning and all those muscles on display made my girls loose their shit.

"Ooooh my god are we living in a movie or something cause all that dark muscular chocolate ain't gone do me any good by the end of the day",Christina said while turning around and biting her lip,while turning around she bumped into one  of the boys who said sorry immediately.

"oooh my god i think this one gone be my baby daddy with all that,body,chocolate and deep voice ama have twins in one night",she said while checking him  out one more time as he passed by,now I wished I was in bed sleeping cause all the way to the river they talked about men they saw on their way and what they could do to them I'm sure my ears heard enough of what I'm not supposed to hear.

After taking a bath and swimming for a while i applied some lotion and put my clothes on but Christina and Amara wanted to continue applying soap on rocks so they could slide smoothly into the water so they just put their swimsuits on.

While swimming the girls asked me about how everything was between Vusi and i,yes i had told them about Vusi last night and what had happened so far between us,I was surprised they weren't mad at me they just said they would support me if it feels right for me but they had to see the guy first and when I asked them about Lucas they said they would give me a time to figure myself out to know what I want without them pushing me,I also told them about my new friend and they wanted them to meet her too but I told the condition she was in.

"Ladies are you properly covered,since they is a waterfall nearby from where I'm coming from I just thought I could get some water to drink",Dumi called out,I knew it was him but I hadn't seen him yet,"You can come out Dumi my sisters are just taking a dip in the water since its very hot today but they are well covered",I said looking at where the voice came from.Dumi came out wearing only a pair of shorts with bows and arrows on his back,I swear men here didn't like putting on clothes,I was so used to this now but I would understand though because it was very hot in Zimbabwe.

"Hie Alex",he didn't finish what he was saying because he looked at where Amara and Christina where swimming and it was like everything else stopped for him,Amara who was splashing some water on Christina stopped too and starred at Dumi like looked at him,like he was the only man that she had ever saw in her intire life.

She came out of the water and walked to where Dumi was and touched his face,"wow you real,for once I thought Alex's laptop was playing tricks on me, Alex why didn't you tell me his real",I just looked at her like really Amara,u just had to do that to him.

Dumi is a guy who was friendly but very uptight you wouldn't just do that too him without him snapping I was shocked he looked like a cute puppy  being cuddled right now,Amara moved her hand from his jaw then caressed his lips with her thumb,"wow your lips are so soft,like I have never kissed a man that appeared in my dreams before let alone a black man,so can I kiss you",ooooh my god,shit sherlock!!, i know I was gonna stand up and limp there to save my sister from what would come next when Dumi just smirked lifted Amara's chin since she was about 5'4 and he was 6'3and kissed her just like that.

After a few minutes of them kissing and Christina and I recovering from shock,Dumi said "ladies sorry for the disturbance I will just get my water from the falls and continue with my journey", after he left Christina was the first to speak,"holy shit Amara what just happened", she asked getting out of the water,"I don't know damn but I like it,mama where was that confidence my whole life",she said seating down while still showing a dreamy face.

"Girl snap out of it,what did you do?", I asked looking at her still shocked,"the thing is whome did I do she asked?",I answered her "well that's Dumisani best friend to Vusi the guy I told you about and his also Vusi's advisor",I said looking at Amara,"what made you do that though?,Christina asked.

"I just felt like doing it,I felt exactly what Alex was talking about,a very  strong pull to the guy it's almost suffocating,and the moment he spoke before me even turning around to look at him my body reacted to him,i only started questioning my actions after already doing it to him and I mean he didn't go against what I did,so yeah and also it felt so right doing it to him like he was the one I was waiting for",she said applying lotion on her body like Christina was doing.

We where all still shocked but we decided the tea was going to be spilled more when we get home since we were all hungry and our mission was to heard to the kitchen from here when Ruvimbo showed up.

"I see the family is growing,ladies,Alex",Ruvimbo said smiling that smile was faker than my sneakers I bought downtown last week."Hie Ruvimbo this is my sister Amara and my best friend Christina but she is like a sister to me so let me just say they are my sisters and girls this is Ruvimbo",I said smiling.

"Well Vusi's wife to be,the Chief's son,the one next in line if you haven't heard", she said,"sorry what?",I looked at her confused, "well you left the important part so I was feeling them in",she said looking at me,but Christina replied her back,"well nice to meet you but chit chatting is not on our schedule cause we hungry, enjoy your day though", she said dragging us with her.I laughed,"did you have to do that", I said slowing down since I was limping a little,"I smell bitch vibes",Christina said,"yeah me too",Amara said,"now can we go eat and let us go for the afternoon visit to see Tinashe like you promised", they both said, "ok cool", I replied back laughing a little.

This chapter took me two days me writing and deleting but I finally did it and it was fun writing it.don't come for me,for the little bit too much on what happened when Amara meets Dumi I enjoyed writing that part was even having a bigger imagination lol😂...till next ❤😘.