Chapter:2

It has been two hours after the hot steamy sex Luca and I just had.We had later on taken a shower and finished an hour later because lol you know we were trying to make use of the time and tomorrow I will be living my baby which is a sad moment for me.The reason why Luca can't come though is because he's a busy man too,him being a surgeon and all,and he's been doing this for three years so he just can't live because he has got a lot of responsibility too.

Lucas helps me finish packing and we go down stairs to help my best friend Christina and my sister Amara to cook and clean,five minutes later Edward and Mike Lucas friends came to help out too within an hour and 45minutes we were done and people went home to prepare since about an hour 45left before the guests came.

I went upstairs to change into a nice black long dress  that complimanted  my figure,did my make up and did some finishing touches,going down stairs to help my friends start welcoming the guests,five minutes later Lucas came downstairs looking like a snack and I was already turned on,what will I do without this man I thought,he came and gave me a longing kiss on my lips and told me he would give me what I want later like he had read my mind geez this man made me a mess.

After  we welcomed everyone, friends and family,including my parents,Lucas's parents ,college friends the party was in full swig.

People came and gave me gifts,all different type of gifts  clothes,novels because I was a bookworm,my best friend out of all people gave me a dildo telling me i never know what hungers might consume me out there since when Lucas is around you never let him leave the bedroom and everyone laughed at the silly joke.

My parents gave me a telescope since they knew I always loved watching stars at night and  Africa was different from here in LA with more nature and trees I could gaze at the stars freely different from here in LA where  a lot of buildings and all surrounded the area.

My mom gave me a weird cute necklace with beads and a spear on the middle circle saying my grandfather always wanted me to wear it,I got a bracelet and a watch from my dad and lastly I got a gift in the form of a letter from Luca he said he wanted me to read it wen I was settled in Zimbabwe,he also gave me blue diamond studs,a doctor Meckason's pen,"ooooh my foot I always wanted to have one of those ever since I was young I cried".

My baby also gave me one of the best gifts ever in form of a farewell speech and I cried,he told me how much he loved me and that when I'm back home he wants me to be his wife and we can have babies running around the house..After that people partied till they were exhausted and since a lot of people were sleeping over we said our good nights and it was time for me to get my last love portion from Luca(if you know what I mean hehehe).

Thank you for reading don't forget to vote, comment and share,love you all and till next time.....❤