chapter7

Dedicated to Lilianwere5

The moment he looked at me with those red eyes I froze then instantly his eyes turned to a deep shade of brown.His hand that was grabbing my arm was surprisingly cold,like super cold, but it send crazy sparks to my body i could feel heat radiating between us and my body was on fire.He looked at me with an expressionless cold gaze,so I quickly removed my hand from him like I had been burnt.

"Aaaah sorry sir was just checking up on you and I saw you sweating so I thought I should wipe the sweat off",I said it very low like I was whispering voice that I thought no one heard but he of cause heard what I said because he smirked then started laughing like I said something funny.

His laughter was so deep and his voice melodic I could put all my favorite country singers music into the garage and listen to his laughter all day ,how could I be so stupid I thought ,I don't even know this man. He stopped after whipping away his fake tears then said with a serious face and a voice full of command "as you can see I'm fine and I don't need a doctor" he said seating up" I hate hospitals, they treat people like they are about to die yet it's just a small injury ,now go get me a real doctor I need to get out of here". I was shocked at this man's boldness,this man was definitely something else,was I a clown in front of him,I was so mad that even steam could come out of my ears.

"sir you".....I was about to finish my sentence when he removed the hospital gown and that moment my jaw hit the ground what on earth was I seeing.

The man standing in front of me had a six pack no eight infact,he was  not too buffy but he was muscular and really fit. His skin was like that dark shade of chocolate yet shiny,he had drawings on his body like tribe signs or something but those definitely weren't ordinary tattoos,I'm used  to see on people and as if he knew I was looking at him he flexed his muscles and his chest moved I looked up and for the first I noticed he was really tall like 6'6 and that made me really short.

He looked at me with those emotionless eyes and said "are you gonna move or you might as well take seat and watch me dress up", that made me come back from whatever world of fantasy I was in,"yes yes of cause sure sir I will go call a doctor for you",there was no room of arguments there after he had caught me oggling at him like an alien who had seen a human for the first time.

The moment I opened the door I saw Dr MacDonald and other two doctors and a woman at the door ," I was about to come and call you",i said to the doctor moving out of the way.

" Oooh thank you very much Dr Alexandria" Dr Matongo said,I looked at the patient as if to prove a point.They all bow down their heads until the patient said in a deep commanding voice "speak",then immediately all of them stood in a normal position and Dr Matongo began to speak" sir we are honored to have you visit our hospital although it wasn't in good conditions but we are glad you were treated here and your parents said to immediately bring the doctor who helped save your life to the Black Shadow Hunter's Village so they could work there since the chief and his wife were already looking for the best of the best".

After taking a deep breath Dr Matongo finished what he was saying then the patient who I had not known the name yet asked, "who is the doctor?",with a serious face it made the poor doctor figit,"Alexandria Jacobs sir", Dr MacDonald said.

"Male or female?", the patient asked, "female sir" another doctor who I did not know by name said." Why a female doctor when have one already, plus we wouldn't want female clumsy doctors like her", he said pointing at me,"who get offended or hurt easily would we?", I wanted to say something but Dr MacDonald looked at me with the sush eye and I closed my mouth.

"Now as you all know Black Shadow Hunter's Village is a village full of warriors and people who fight for survival,strong and dangerous hybrids are found there and we need real doctors who are experienced and strong too,not some female cry baby,now if you will excuse me I have a lot to catch up on and a journey to travel it's either Dr Matatongo  or non I will talk to my parents excuse me",he said walking out like a boss or maybe he was.

Hie guys another chapter done I had mistakenly published it without it being finished so I unplished,it finished it and made corrections.tell me what you think please read,vote and comment support my work please love you all till next time..❤