chapter 8

"What!!",is exactly what I said after thirty seconds of silence when the patient and the woman who came with the doctors walked out."Am I a joke to you people, I mean does he see me as some kind of clown,jeez I can't believe this",I said walking back and forth.

"I'm very sorry Dr Jacobs" one of the doctors who again i did not know his name yet said "we will go talk to him".I wanted to go out there by myself and tell him what was on my mind,curse out every single word I knew in the curse dictionary but I couldn't because I had to respect the working protocol and the patient was always right so I zipped by mouth and just nodded and sat down in a near by chair in the room that the patient was sleeping earlier,this mysterious man though was something else.

Now that I had nothing else to do I occupied my mind with the thought of this man.Why did people have deep respect for such a cold and arrogant man,he was rude and blant and beautiful...aaaagh there goes my brains not thinking straight when I want it to think straight,yes I know this man is handsome gut dimples deeper than the ocean,gut these eyes that just draw you in you want to look at them all day, he is so strong and beautiful and dominant in a way, his presence screams power and,oooh my sweet sister back at home what am thinking about,i have a man back home.

One more thing though I thought this man's hands were really cold like ice, well I mean his hand cause I didn't get to touch all of them, what was the cause of that, any normal human would have a warm body temperature,only dead people in the mortuary are that cold,his reflexes are really quick too like out of this world because by the way he stopped my arm before I could touch his face I'm sure he can slap a fly out of it's noisy joy ride ,and those eyes I'm sure I saw them a deep shade of red, like blood red before they quickly turned brown,who really is that man because in my entire life I have never seen anyone like him.

In the middle of my thoughts a nurse walks in and tells me I was wanted in another board meeting I was really tired this time,my day had been so dramatic and busy I wanted it to come to an end.When I walked into the board room everyone had a relaxed face this time, I was told to sit down.

"Congratulations Alexandria Jacobs for the second time",everyone laughed ,"you will be officially moving to the black hunter's village tonight",Dr Tinashe Matheba said, "wait what! tonight!", I asked shocked, "yes tonight", Dr Tinashe Mathebha answered "I just started today and I didn't even get a good night sleep at the end of today and I'm already traveling across the country tonight?", I tried to reason.

"Yes you will be traveling tonight Dr Jacobs,you see there is a lot you have gut to learn there the culture,the people,the medicine,the living conditions and a lot more so one night would cost everything. You will start working as soon as you arrive in the morning unless you can't take up a challenge",he said to me with a daring look."No no it's ok that's what I went to school for and graduated for and that's why I left home to come and help people so I will go tonight".

"Don't worry about the traveling arrangement though,everything is sorted out you will be traveling with the chiefs' son Vusi Bongo and his fiance Guguletu(Ruvimbo)Mashava this means you will be in safe hands and about your personal belongings Dr MacDonald has been sent to get them and I'm sure he is on his way back by now.

We as the Harare hospital team of doctors wish you a safe journey, thank you for the short time you have worked with us here ,you are a very good doctor and I'm sure everyone in the Black  Shadow Hunter's Village is going to be blessed to work with you", save life's everyone said at the end and I said thank you to them.

When I walked out a vehicle was waiting for me outside I saw the driver talking to Malcolm and Belinda,he excused himself giving me the time to talk to them, I started crying immediately I don't know why then I hugged them all,"I don't know why I'm crying guys but I felt like you was going to be my new family and we where going to save lives with other doctors here and it was going to be fun and exhausting but fun",I said wiping away my tears.

"Everything happens for a reason Alex", Malcolm said "maybe you will be become greater than you expected here and you will meet more important people you never thought will be part of your family and life",he said and hugged me one last time "and also Alex you are a good girl save lifes and make your parents,you and all of us happy we are still a family just apart but family",Belinda added.

I wiped my eyes and said," please say good bye to your beautiful kids tell them your older sister said goodbye I love you all", I hugged them for the last time and got into the car. looking back at the hospital I knew from this day everything in my life would change did know how but definitely my old life was going to take a huge different turn.

Phew!! another chapter done guys.sorry I had to spead up the story cause I didn't want to delay it in the city yet the real juicy detailed events had to happen in the black shadow hunter's village so here goes nothing❤😘.....till next time guys.