Chapter 23

Vusi's POV
It had been a beautiful Saturday morning and it was around 11am  towards the end of the training session,six of the warriors had tackled me several times and I had to admit Dumi was training them really good because my body was still in pain.It was time to take a break when we heard a group of women chatting among themselves and laughing,we knew they were coming from  the river since it was a Saturday,the guys stopped what they were doing just to go check out the ladies,men will always be boys when it came to women I thought shaking my head seating down, that is until someone mentioned my sister and the white girl that  quickly got my attention.

I stood up from where I was seated and joined other guys who where looking at the direction  the women where coming from and saw them happily chatting going to their respective homes wearing different summer dresses, to be honest they looked like different summer flowers  but Alex stood out among them all, she was wearing an african printed wrapper while carrying her laundry dish on her head laughing at something Tinashe was saying,she looked happy I could see it in from a distance and she definitely looked like an african queen,my african queen i thought to myself.Thinking of a way to approach them  I aged the other guys to help out the ladies as I did the same walking in their direction.

"Morning ladies,you look beautiful today,i assume you coming from the river to do some laundry with the dishes you carring",i said looking at Alex directly,"yes we are",Alex said smiling,"well let me help you with that and Dumi here will help Tinashe",i said as we took the dishes from the ladies then continued with the journey back home talking about how we wanted the weekend to come out.

"Me and the boys where planning to go fishing today,so I was hoping you ladies would come",i said looking at my best friend and Dumi nodded his head, Tinashe looked at Alex for a few seconds like they were making conversation with their eyes then said sure why not,we agreed on what time we could come get them then we separated.

Three hours later we had huge coolers full of fish and a lot of people were now enjoying some recreation but I was tired  as hell after playing volleyball in water and what  ladies called swim race,after that i was so done, that was until someone screamed,"hide and seek"and I thought shit no,but who was I kidding they dragged me anyway.Mufasa decided to do the counting and we all ran to hide,I hid behind the rocks hoping Mufasa wouldn't catch me.Alex came on my hidding spot and I rolled my eyes,"Alex what are you doing you will get us caught",she looked at me with  eyes  full of laughter and i knew she was going to bust any minute,so I immediately grabbed her and covered her mouth before she got the chance,not happening under my watch I thought

She bit the the inside of my palm then I immediately left her,"Alex why did you do that",I whisper shouted,"I couldn't breathe", she gave me that duh face,then I just shook my head.I could hear foot steps from afar so I knew Mufasa was coming our way and Alex's feet could be easily seen since this place was a hiding area  for one person,so I lifted her like she weighed nothing then let her straddle me while looking at me,  she wanted to protest but told her if she doesn't shut up I was going to move her out so she  could  get caught alone since her face showed she didn't want that my threat shut her up quickly.

I knew Mufasa could smell human blood and since Alex was human he kept coming back to where we were hiding but couldn't find us,it turns out the wild bush flowers here were giving us a good hiding since they mixed up Alex's scent with theirs which was pretty strong,it fade her human scent a bit.Alex  lifted her head from the nap of my neck where she had been resting and looked at me with those deep blue eyes, I  swear i could almost see my future in them,we kept starring at each other, from nowhere i tucked the silk black hair that had fallen out of her loose bun behind her ear then the unusual happened,she kissed me!.

I didn't kiss back for certain reasons,and that reason being shock,I eventually kissed her back and for the first time my body responded to her,the respond that came from my body  was really intense,I was even shocked myself,we kissed slowly and i had to savour every moment of it,her lips were really soft and tasted like wild berries.I decided to taste the waters by biting her lip softly asking for entrance then she granted me and yes she definitely had eaten wild berries I thought.We battled for dominance for a while until she gave up and I gained control, but everything when south pretty fast when she started grinding on  me,I felt like doing things to her my mind have never thought of doing to anyone before and my thoughts were becoming really sinful so I held her still and told her to stop.

She opened her eyes  after a  minute and quickly started apologizing,"ooooh shit Vusi I'm sorry I didn't mean to,I don't know what came over me and",I cut her by putting my finger on her lips,"shhhh its ok",I said to her but before I could say anything else Mufasa came back and said,"Alex and Vusi I know you are in there get out",I rolled my eyes  after how long i thought,i lifted Alex up so she could stand up and we came out from our hiding spot.After chilling out for the whole day we then decided to go home.

When i arrived at my  sleeping  quarters it was almost getting dark,i found Ruvimbo seating on my bed,and my mood went down from 100 to zero real quick,we had been fighting these past weeks and for what  reason,i dont know cause she was always mad for no reason,"hey baby", she said smiling but that smile stopped when she looked at me "why are your eyes a lighter shade of grey",I looked at her with disbelief,"I don't know Ruvimbo yo tell me",she had been on with the eye issue for long it was starting to get on my nerves,she started tapping her foot on the floor meaning she was not happy at all."I waited for you for damn three hours",she said but I stopped her right there  responding,"and I told you let's go chill out with the boys and you refused,you always refuse anyway, matter of fact I'm not in the mood for this", I said walking out leaving her standing there.

I decided to go to Dumi's sleeping quarters and  whe i arraived I saw him seating On a tree  brunch as usual."Bro you should just live in a tree,matter of fact just build a tree house for yourself",I said to him throwing his volleyball to him which he caught without  even looking, show off I thought,he just laughed,"man I'm in a good mood today so  leave me be", he said jumping down  then jumped into his room through his window and opened the door for me."What's the good news ?",I asked him seating down in one of his chairs,"I found her man", he said closing the door,"found who?"I asked looking at him,"my mate",that shocked me,"what!!, man tell me about it", I said seating up straight on the chair.

"She was talking to Alex today",he said giving me a clay pot full of fresh blood,"ooh so she has been hiding from you in this village all  along?,that's not fair", I said sipping from the small clay pot,"no she's not from this village", Dumi answered me I gave him that what do you mean face and he continued explaining,'she must be someone close to Alex she was face timing Alex when I went to see her today",dumi said laying on his bed he continued to explain what had happened and I was shocked too that has never happened before when it came to finding one's mate but I was happy for him either way.We talked a lot more about it when the beads in my neck started to turn red.

They stung  the shit out of me really  hard this time I groaned,but in a few minutes it stopped. Removing the beads and looking at them,one bead had two blarred faces of two people kissing and I knew why,really I thought other things had to be a secret, I checked close to my chest and a new tattoo symbol had formed,an A and a V symbol written together was on my chest . Dumi looked at me with a shocked face,"you kissed Alex didn't you and from the symbol on your body you starting to accept her too I see",he said with a wild grin,I was still in shock too but I had to avoid this conversation so I just said,"man good night",before Dumi started giving me lectures and jumped out of his window really fast ama sprint home today I thought.

Hie beautiful people wrote my first kissing scene and i don't know if its good but i hope you enjoy,so Vusi and Alex finally kissed yeay!!...what happens next😜...till next time love you all❤😘.