Chapter 11

Vusi's Pov
"Are our ways changed now father,that girl,woman,doctor or whatever she is is an outsider are we now bringing outsiders into this Village?, on top of that she is human I said with anger".You might get a little confused as to why I'm calling her a human we all humans ain't we,well let me tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Vusi Bongo the son to the Chief of the Black Hunter's Village Chief Bongo.I have a beautiful mother Nothando Bongo,Tinashe Bongo my sister who is very annoying but loves me like I'm the only male brother that has ever existed hehehe of cause I'm the only brother she has,I also have my best friend Dumisani who is always there for me and also my advisor to be honest he is like a big brother to me.

Black Hunters Village is one of the Villages in Africa where vampires stay,yes I said it Vampires.This village has been there for over a thousand years and still looks the same ever since my great great great grand parents lived.It all started when my great great great grandfather fell in love with a women who he had rescued thinking that she had been attacked by six lions in the forest only to later find out she was the one who had killed them and was feeding on them.The woman's name was Ruvarashe(The lord's flower),on the night of the eclipse when the moon had turned black my great grandfather was turned into a vampire while sleeping and well here we are.

So the reason why I'm mad at my parents is that we had been keeping this secret for some many years without being known ,tourists that come from all over the world to visit this place think its all science and beautiful nature that make up everything here look like its out of this world but the truth is its all supernatural.So even though tourists come and go on respectful days we give them the village has never allowed anyone who was not of this tribe to stay let alone humans so why her.

She was just too witty and all over the place and she wouldn't stop talking.She was White too I'm not racist but it made her a target for everything especially our enemies,the lady was also beautiful and daring,ocean blue eyes,very long black hair,an athletic body she was fit enough to be a warrior not a doctor,she also had curves in all the right places and really short,right that's why she talks too much short women tend to do that a lot.

Why am i even still giving so much details about her what you need to know is that she is a doctor and well an outsider because we haven't accepted her yet well expect my parents,the elders,the chief priests,the advisors,the village people well that makes it everyone.

"She is staying here that is not changing" my father said in his ruling tone,"but father", he didn't let me finish, "besides being the chief I am your father I know what's best for you and the people"."That women is not what's best for the people father, she is clumsy,she is too talkertive and she doesn't know how to respect people, with the way she treated me earylier and I'm the next in line I doubt if she will even respect me"."She saved your life Vusi yet you were a stranger that's respect enough", my mother replied that silence me.

"How about her being human what happens when she can't keep her mouth shut?".'She will stay quiet" the oracle said "what do you  mean,will brain wash her with your team of witches?",my father wanted to say something but my mother stopped him when her eyes turned black and she started shaking violently for about ten seconds then went back to normal.

The court went silent and my mother looked at me and said "she feels a connection to you that is very strong and deep it suffocates her at times,the same connection she felt for you is the same connection that she felt when she was closer to your father, and she also feels a motherly connection to the people of this village meaning she is destined to stay here".

"What do you mean mother I asked her?"."I found your father when I was 23 the very first time I saw him he was drawning and I saved him,when I met his father the late chief he  was very powerful and strong I felt a pull to him that was really strong but it didn't affect me much because I was already a vampire of which Alexandria isn't"."Vusi my son male vampires from our origin don't find their mates their mates find them and Alexandria is your mate"......

DumDum Dum....the hell has began Vusi is told Alexandria is his mate how will he react to the news.i know you are used to a different of mate finding but this is a lot more twisted but enjoyable  next chapter is Vusi's PoV again...what is Vusi's mother we will find out soon...buckle up on our journey to the next chapter😘💞till next time.