Chapter 32

Alex's POV
I was so heart broken I felt so betrayed and lost,I was living a lie,and everyone around me seemed comfortable by telling those lies including my own parents,my sister tried to comfort me she was always the calm and reasoning one but I don't think they was any need for reason here,she told me to hear the guy  out the next time he comes but I didn't want to not ever again I cried seating on my window seal looking outside.

when there was a knock on the door I told Amara not to answer it but she answered anyway and when she opened the door she said "Lucas oooh my god what are you doing here",I turned around and saw for sure it was Lucas.

He hugged Amara then he looked at me the moment I saw him I ran to him and started crying my heart out Luca I'm sorry,all my decisions where rushed I didn't know what I was doing,I'm sorry I broke up with you for no reason and I'm sorry I fell for another guy",I said inbetween hiccups."shhhh its ok Alex,I understand,we went over this six times and im ok now,now won't you stop crying I came all the way from states,two planes and sleepless nights,I didn't come to see my best friend cry,but if that fucker did something to make you cry,I will break his face",he said and we all laughed.

"So what brings you here?",I asked,"well I was given a three week off so I wanted to surprise you guys but it turns out I came at the wrong time because your parents explained everything to me but I chose to stay anyway",so they choose to tell you this yet they couldn't even tell me one simple truth wow",I said shaking my head.

Amara cleared her throat,"so after being told what's up, you still not scared of these vampires we live among?",she asked looking at him," no I'm not because when I did my research the black moon village has been there for thousand and thousand of years,they have always been good with people regardless that they are vampires,which no one knows because its been kept a secret for centuries,tourist come and go but they have never been attacked,humans come and go for ,strictly 14 day vacations and they have never been harmed, meaning we are the only ones that know they are vampires because we been told and the reason was because someone was trying to make it know to the rest of the world,otherwise the rest of the world leaves in the dark yet unharmed",Luca said.

I was about to say something when Amara came running saying Tinashe had just moved her hand and called Alex's name,I told Lucas to follow me and we ran to where Tinashe was admitted then moment we arrived she was lying still my tears automatically fell from my eyes.I went to seat beside her bed and Lucas and Amara went on the other and the moment Lucas touched her hand she moved her fingers to intwine them with his,Lucas then touched his ribcage growning in pain  and after a few seconds he says "the infection is still open and the ribcage is being affected by a dangerous poisonous infection that will spread through her body and she will die if not immediately treated".

I looked at Lucas but was in much as Amara,but then remembered the first time i met Vusi  And  the exact thing  happened to me so was Lucas going threw the same process I went through I asked my self,"so will you help her?",I asked knowing the exact answer but was just confirming if it would turn out as what happened to me,"yes  i will  i just need space and silence to treat her",he said still looking at her face with something deeper than a patient and doctor love.

"Oooh my god did you see what happened in there?",Amara asked shocked,"yes I did,that's for sure the same thing that happened to me when I first met Vusi,but the difference is that he was a jerk to me and we don't know how Tinashe will react to Lucas when she wakes up,and that look he gave her is the same look you gave Dumisani the first time you saw him too damn, talking bout Dumisani how are things between you two", I asked.

"Well things are fine I was really mad at him for not telling me the truth,but hey unlike you I understood that you just don't tell people your secrets after meeting for a few weeks what if I went and told on him",Amara said jokingly then went back to being serious.

"The thing is I'm not saying you wrong for reacting like that to Vusi he made a big mistake for keeping that secret from you for that long but give him a chance to explain one more time, if its not good enough for you then its over between you and him,plus he is not the only one who wronged you in this story", my sister said,I nodded my heard to what my sister said because everyone here had kept that secret from me for certain reasons so I guess she's right.

we watched the doctors rush in and out of Tinashe's room for three hours and finally they came out one by one and lastly Mufasa and Lucas came chatting like old time friends,"Alex you didn't tell me this cool as a cucumber guy was your ex,you left this soft dude for the big black lion king,  girl I didn't know you were into serious,strong big man,with tattoos,Vusi is a hulk for sure"Mufasa said like he wasn't like Vusi himself,it was a bit awkward to joke about  it since Mufasa decided to compare the two but we laughed about it anyway.

"Alex can we talk", Lucas said,i nodded my head and left Mufasa and Amara talking,"so wassup?", I asked looking at him,"I'm staying here  for a while", he said," what,why,its not like I didn't want you to stay but with the situation right now,and with you having to start work in a week  back home,is that safe,you never know what might happen tomorrow",I said looking at him.

"Its ok Alex you always worry,I came here for you and for everyone else,I can help in the medical department if they need my assistance,plus I can't go without seeing her improvement, I will wait,I need to see her",he said scratching the back of his neck which he only does when he's nervous,"why honestly Luca?",i asked him.

"Because she's just so I don't know,she just has this pull,that's pulling me towards her,i don't know but I need to see her fully awake",he was blushing, I looked at him shocked,shit sherlock Lucas and Tinashe have a bond too what was happening in this place,thats when i sensed someone coming.

I knew exactly who it was,I wanted to leave immediately when Luca grabbed my hand," talk to him listen what he has to say please"Luca said,when he arrived where we were standing he looked at the hand that Lucas was holding,I quickly removed my hand from Lucas then Lucas excuse  himself.

Alex can we talk Vusi said,I looked at him,"I have nothing to say to you or listen to whatever you have to say,I told you I'm done with you and your lying ass", I said,"please",he said i didn't want to but I agreed with because everyone wanted me to hear him out so followed him.

Hey beautiful readers just finished another chapter,might be not be all boom  but its good ok.till next time❤😘.