Chapter 15

FRIDAY (SPIRIT DAY)

PART I

"V!" Lia yells, seeing her walking down the halls.

"What?!" Violet yells back.

"Look I know you're mad cause of what I told Jordan but I don't think..." Lia says, following her and Violet turned down the hall.

"Oh my god

"Oh my god." Violet says, seeing all the football players all dressed up. They were wearing a dress shirt along with a tie under their football jersey, which was a normal home game look.

She saw Rafe Cameron among the crowd of football players.

"Fuck!" Violet yells, grabbing Lia and running down the hall in the opposite direction, only to almost run into Jordan. Who was running late and was on his way to meet up with the boys.

"Whoa!" Jordan says, seeing Violet in a rush.

"Sorry!" Lia says.

"Are you kidding me?!" Violet asks, putting her arms up. She saw the janitor's closet, which was the closest thing she had to hide in, so she opened the door and dragged Lia along with her inside.

"Oh my god, I am so screwed." Violet says, out of breath from all the rushing.

"I tried to tell you." Lia says.

"I thought he was in rehab! How the hell did he get out so quick?!" Violet says.

"Violet?" There was a knock on the door of the janitors closet. It was Jordan.

"Leave me alone!" Violet yells out.

"Why are you hiding in the closet?" Jordan asks, opening the door and sticking his head in.

"Mind your business!" Violet yells out, pushing him out and closing the door.

"Okay you have to talk to him." Lia says.

"Talk to Rafe?" Violet asks.

"Well duh! A lotta shit happened!" Lia says.

"No no no no." Violet says, shaking her head.

"Why not?" Lia asks.

"I literally threw him in rehab. I'm the last person who should be throwing people in rehab!" Violet says.

"Okay but it was for his own good!" Lia says.

"Who am I to do that to him?!" Violet says, stressed out.

"Okay just take a deep breath and calm down. You're gonna see him in class sooner or later." Lia says.

It wasn't a big school, and everyone had one class with someone at one point or another. The whole school had the same lunch period.

"Fucccccck!" Violet sighs, holding her head.

"What if I just ditch today? Go home sick?" Violet asks again.