Chapter 18

HOMECOMING PT IV

THE OTHER BOYS LOCKER ROOM - STALLIONS

"What the hell's taking Jordan so long?" Topper asks, all the guys were in the locker room waiting for him.

"What's his fucking deal? They gave my position to him?" Rafe asks, not really knowing who Jordan was until today.

"He just moved here, beverly hills." Kelce adds.

"Fuck he doing on the east coast then?" Rafe asks.

"I don't know, he moved in with his brother or something." Topper says.

"Okay, I know this is bad timing." Kelce says to Rafe.

"I should've told you this earlier cause she was your girl and all but..." Kelce pauses. Not knowing how to phrase that he caught Violet and Jordan in the locker room.

"I think V and Jordan have a thing going on." Kelce says.

"What do you mean you think?" Topper asks, confused.

"Wait what? You told me he liked her." Rafe says.

"So uhh I forgot uhh my protein shake in my football bag and went to get it." Kelce starts, lying about how him and Lia snuck off.

"What the fuck does that have to do w-" Rafe was cut off.

"I was on my way to the locker when I saw those two.. uhh.. you know." Kelce says.

"Ew! Ugh!" Topper winces.

"I didn't wanna hear that." Topper says, rubbing his eyes.

"She's a fucking slut." Rafe says, hurt and mad.

"Yo don't call V a slut man!" Topper says. After everything they went through this summer, the siblings were closer.

"She made my dad drive all the way to see you man! And you didn't even wanna see her! She locked herself in her room and cried after that!" Topper says.

"What?!" Rafe asks, confused. He didn't know that Violet had come to see him in rehab.

THE BOYS LOCKER ROOM - FALCONS

"Yo JJ! What the hell was that?" A guy on the team asks, noticing that JJ was in a bad mood after throwing the water bottle across the locker room.

"Nick." JJ says, putting his arms on the freshman's shoulder.

"Shut up." JJ adds.

"Kook princess fucked up your mood huh?" Another guy adds in.

"Watch your mouth." JJ says, annoyed.

"What happened to you bro?" Another guy on the team says.

"Alright listen up." JJ says, speaking up.

"We're gonna fucking win this!" JJ says, holding his helmet up.

THE CHEERLEADERS

"Okay, everyone let's go over the new routine one more time." The captain says. All the girls were ready by now and they needed Violet gone to do the routine.

 All the girls were ready by now and they needed Violet gone to do the routine