(13) Chaos At UA

Y/N

After using my quirk to heal Midoriya and help with the battle training, I was beyond exhausted. You know what they say, 'With great power comes the great need to take a nap'.

... (Rick Riordan anyone?)

Or something like that.

Anyways, after getting home and knocking myself out cold, I was *out*. So unfortunately, I ended up getting to school slightly later than usual, since a certain father of mine hadn't bothered to wake me up, and I'd completely slept through my alarm. I woke up with 5 cats on my bed. After a taking them off gently I go to change.

Skipping breakfast, I glow up my legs slightly and sprint to school, right past the crowd of reporters crowding the entrance. They didn't seem to take much notice of me though, whether that was because of my height or because of how tired-looking I was, I didn't care. However, since I was still half asleep I ended up running straight into the door. It opens up, revealing Iida who looked like he was ready to scold me, but softens his expression when he sees the state I was in.

I was a mess, to say the least. My hair was unkempt and slightly oily, due to not showering the day earlier. Despite, or maybe even due to, getting lots of sleep my eyes were puffy and slightly swollen. My eyelids were half closed as I was still extremely tired.

"Oh.. Y/N, are you feeling alright?" He asks me, looking concerned.

Yawning again, I summon some Purple Flame and use the energy of elegance (yeah that's a thing), spreading it over my face. Iida's eyes widened, his cheeks unconsciously turning a bit pink as my face and hair returned to their typically form, despite my eyes still being not fully open.

"Yeah.." I smile at him, trying to muster the energy to make it bright. "I just overused my quirk yesterday is all."

We didn't have home room yet since Dad was late, so everyone else was chatting inside. I was feeling way too tired to do anything, so I just let my head rest on the desk, facing the wall until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"A-ah.. Y/N, I just wanted to thank you for healing me again yesterday!" I turned around to see Deku squeak, his eyes looking at the ground.

"Aww, you're welcome Deku. It was no problem~" I tell him, trying to keep my own eyes from closing.

Suddenly, Dad arrives in the classroom and in a mere second everyone is back in their respective seats.

Turn he looks behind me, saying, "Bakugou. You have talent. Grow up and stop wasting it," which only received a grunt. "And Midoriya. Don't give me the excuse that you can't control your power yet. That's going to get old soon enough. Once you clear that hurdle you'll be much for flexible, so I need to see you working on that.

"Yes sir!"

"Today we're going to be doing different," he states, and I can feel the tension in the classroom rise. "You guys need to pick a class representative."

The class lets out a mainly collective, but silent sigh before all chaos breaks out.

"Oh!! Pick me!! I wanna be class rep!" -Kirishima

"I wanna do it too." -Jiro

"My first decree as representative will be for all girls to show at least 30 cm of thigh!" I hear Mineta say, making me uncomfortable again. That was when I decided I didn't like him very much.

"Oh, you mean the position that exists for me." -Aoyama

"That's a leader like position! I'll do it! Me, me!!" -Mina