(*1) Shopping!

A/N: This might be a bit late but we're currently sitting at 100 votes, so here's the first part, or I guess you could say prologue of the Two Heroes special I'm planning on writing. 100 vote special I guess? Lol. Thanks you guys so muchhhhh

 Thanks you guys so muchhhhh

Y/N

I'm so EXCITED! Genuinely and probably overly ecstatic, but I had a good reason for it. First of all, I'd found out that I'd be taking a visit to I-Island with Toshi and Deku.

One of my childhood friends by technological standards, Melissa Shield had invited me to explore the expo with her.

Well technically I was going since I was the winner of the sports festival, but that's irrelevant. Since Mel had invited me to come along with her a few weeks back, I had no use for the ticket or the plus one, so I gave them to Bakugou and Kiri! Well I gave them to Kirishima and told him not to tell Bakugou since he'd probably be upset if he thought I was pitying him or something.

Nonetheless, I'd been super happy to find out that I'd be able to fly with Toshi, and of course that Deku would be there too. And the fact that I'd be able to see Mel again after all these years. Video chats are one thing but nothing beats being able to see your friends up close and in person!

That aside, I was currently shopping for a dress with Uraraka, who was also coming along as one of Momo's plus ones. Mel had informed me there would be an event of sorts beforehand, so we went out searching for the perfect dresses to fit the occasion.

Uraraka's family was still going through some financial problems so I pooled together some money to split between the two of us from a few odd jobs, despite her reluctance.

"We're gonna pick out the perfect dress for you!" I exclaimed, giddy at the thought of being able to go back to I-Island.

We'd met up at the mall in the afternoon, eager to get ready.

"Thanks a lot again Y/N!" She smiled at me.

"Oh it's no problem," I replied, waving a hand. "That's what friends are for, right?"

She just gave me a big bear hug in response, which I honestly didn't mind.

While we made our way to the boutique that had been recommended to me through some of my hero family friends, who had attended events like this in the past. Uraraka and I chatted idly about random things.

When we finally arrived, we found Momo also shopping for a dress, apparently having been invited.

"Ah hey, Momo!"

She turned around to face me, a smile gracing her elegant features. "Hello Y/N, what are you and Uraraka doing here?"

"We're shopping for dresses! I'm assuming you are too?"

"Mhm. Perhaps we can look together then?"

"Of course! Is that alright with you, Uraraka?" I asked, realizing she'd need an opinion on the matter as well.