(27) Training Week

A/N : I think I want to start a side story type of thing that follows the '2 Heroes' movie once we reach a certain number of votes. Earlier I said 50 but I wasn't able to get it done on time, you guys are so amazing T-T

Y/N

Day 1

Endeavour had just arrived to the training room maybe half an hour after we arrived. He immediately announced that we'd jump straight into training once he'd seen what we could do. I glanced at Todoroki quickly before coming to the assumption that his dad was doing this to see both his improvement and get a feel for what I could do up close.

He just nodded at the flame hero nonchalantly, a seemingly bored yet agitated look on his naturally serene face.

"Let me see what you can do," I was excited to show him, sure, but I mentally whined as I realized just how vast my abilities were.

Todo-kun went first. He used his ice to produce and beat up a number of the dummies, purposefully avoiding his flames, lest for the moments he was required to melt the ice. I lent him a hand, speeding up the process significantly.

Endeavour looked at me, clearly expecting a big show, most likely due to the fact I'd won the sprite festival earlier. So, I went down the row of dummies and used a different rainbow Flame on each one, except for green, which I just informed him about it's healing  abilities.

Then it was time for the Black and White Flames. When I used white, the dummy kind of just disintegrated, making the room extremely hot in the process. With the Black Flame, the residue left a thick layer of frost on the dummy, which I melted before realizing I'd accidentally frozen the inside of it too.

Both actions left me quite tired as it was the nearing the end of the day and I was already tired. I let out a small yawn before sprouting my wings and explaining how I could transform my energy to take different forms, those being my fire, the glow, as well as an invisible form which just directly transferred said energy.

I didn't bother going into detail about a few things such as the minor and weaker aspects of the different energies, namely the one I didn't rely on as much.

"I see. Very well then, I suppose we're finished here for today."

By the time we'd cleaned up, I was almost fully out of it, on the verge of passing out. Todoroki and I made our way to the guest room and I almost immediately just crumpled onto the floor once we'd arrived. 'Ah.. I'll deal with the back pain later..' I thought was my vision blackened.

Apparently somehow I'd ended up in my bed, either by sleeping walking or someone carrying me, I honestly wasn't sure given my circumstances.

Days 2

Train. Reflect. Realize eventually my mental abilities were alright but my overall physical strength needed a LOT of improvement. Train.

Day 3

Todoroki and I had just finished afternoon training where I was testing my quirk's capacity. We'd decided to take a small break and returned to our rooms to play a few rounds of cards.

"Hmm.. How about a queen of spades?"

"Go fish," he responded monotonously, although there was a playful glimmer in his eyes.

"Aww darn it!" I complained, but couldn't help but grin at him.

It'd been a few days since we began training together and I liked to think it brought us closer together. Our conversations became a lot more casual and carefree too!

I collapsed onto my bed later that day, exhausted but pretty happy.

'This has been a good week so far...'