background

*PLEASE READ*

hi, this is one of my first stories.

i became inspired by some of the other criminal minds stories, ones with JJ and Emily, Reid and "Y/N".

i am personally a hotchniss, jemily, and garvez fan. also stories about emily with anyone cus she looks good with anyone. LITERALLY. she's one of my fav characters ever.

this story will be based off of hotchniss because honestly they should've been endgame. and the looks they shared during season 5, sis u knew they were meant to be.

i will be putting warnings so if u don't like it, then pls skip to the next part.

now im not the best at writing stories, at all. im currently in school, so i'll be writing every now and then.

i always had an admiration for writing, so this might be the place to start. again please don't hate on me because im just writing whatever comes into my mind.

i barely started season 6, so this story is based off of spoilers and episode/scenes I watched (i ended up in CM tiktok so...) this story will be all over the place but i hope u know that everything won't be perfect and how im writing the story is how i want to write it.

i am also pretty sure no one will see this so if u do, im honored and pls give feedback :)

i hope u will enjoy this story!