suspicions (hotch's POV)

"We'll get them Gideon."

The day after Gideon's funeral, I made it clear to the team that they need to come back soon. We had to find this unsub and I wasn't about to let them get away. We were already behind.

"What do we know?" I ask, looking around at the team. "I know we're grieving but we all want this unsub to be caught."

I look at Spencer who's spaced out. "Reid, what is it?"

Spencer stands up from his seat and looks for something in the pile of papers and pictures. He sees the one he's looking for and walks over to the board. "This. The books from Gideon's shelf. They're not where they're supposed to be."

"Spence? Are you sure?" JJ asks. He nods quickly and turns back to the board, grabbing a marker.

"Look, if you take the first letter of the titles of each book from the first shelf, you get this," he explains.

OUTRIGHT YELLERS

We all gather around the board. "Reid, has Gideon mentioned anything like that?" Morgan asks.

Reid shakes his head. "Garcia, look for anything that relates to Outright Yellers," I demand.

We were getting to nothing. And time went by fast. I asked Strauss to not put us on any case because the team determined to find Gideon's killer.

"Sir, I think I found something. A website, that has the phrase all over, nothing else," Garcia states.

I look back while staring at the board. "Tra —," I'm cut off.

"I'm already tracing it Sir. Wait. NO NO NO NO, not now," she shouts.

Morgan and I walk over to see that the website disappeared from her laptop screen. "What happened mama?" Morgan asks.

"The...the...website was taken down, but I found the name to whoever created the website." She gasps. "Oh my God, the name is Jason Gideon."

I move closer to the computer. "Created two days ago."

"But how could that be? He's dead," JJ mumbles.

Rossi walks over. "He's being framed by our unsub, which means they knew that we were coming."

"It's personal?" Penelope asks. "Does that mean...whoever this is...might be coming for us?"

I sigh. "Take a break everyone, we've been at this for too long."

"I'm ordering food, we're going to be here for a while," Rossi says. Everyone walks out of the room, as they tell Rossi what their orders. Reid stays behind.

"Reid?"

"It's an anagram," Spencer says, facing me. He takes the cap off the marker and begins writing.

YOU'LL REGRET THIS

I walk over towards him. "Okay, we can finish after. Go tell Rossi what you want and we'll come back to this."

He nods and begins to walk out. "Do you want anything?"

"I'm fine with anything," I say. He gives a little thumbs up and walks out to where the rest of the team is.

I walk out too and I head to my office. I close the door and I sit down the couch. I take off my suit jacket and I lay my head back. I close my eyes.