stress (emily's POV)

It's 6:00am. Elle and I have finished packing but no call from Walker yet. I take a shower to prepare for the flight and I change into some casual clothes knowing it's going to be a long one.

I get out of the bathroom and my phone rings, it's Luke Alvez calling.

"Alvez, why are you calling it's 6:00am? Should you be asleep?" I ask.

"Did you forget that we're going with you? Pregnancy hormones? I'll be there in 15. Walker's letting us use the private jet for the time we're there," he explains. "And have some breakfast ready please."

I scoff and I hang up. I walk downstairs and Elle's cooking breakfast. "Make another one, Luke Alvez wants something too."

She walks to the fridge. "He's picking us up? What a gentleman," she chuckles.

Elle seems like she's in a better mood. I had to literally yank her out of the bed so she can pack.

"So...how are you feeling?" I ask, as she puts a plate of food in front of me. "Thank you."

"I'm feeling much better, and I'm sorry that you had to see me like that," Elle says.

I chuckle. "Don't be sorry. I was going to see you cry anyways. We literally live together and you're my best friend."

Elle sighs. "You know, me and him had an okay relationship. I used to joke around with him, calling him Dad. That day I called him Dad, I got stuck on a train as a hostage but the team got me out. Even Spencer got himself stuck."

I raise my eyebrows to indicate that I'm shocked.

"It's just weird. That he's gone. He doesn't deserve to be murdered after everything he's gone through."

I agreed with her. Gideon wasn't a fan of me before but he got used to me and we were okay.

A knock comes and I trudge to the door. "Took you long enough."

"Hey hey...calm down mama, don't give attitude, I'm your driver. By the way, are your suitcases down here?" he says.

I shake my head and I point upstairs. In 5 minutes, he brought our suitcases down and put them into the car. "You know, I can be your Superman." He winks.

"In your dream Alvez. Go eat your breakfast so we can leave," I demand.

Within 15 minutes, we finish our breakfast and we wash the dishes before leaving. We hop into the car and we drive to Interpol.

As we get out of the car, the crew gets our suitcases, along with Luke's. We head up the stairs and the team's already here. They're all gathered, whispering and looking down at something.

"Hey..." Elle says. I notice them put the thing they were looking at away.

Everyone gets up and hugs Elle, saying their condolences.

We settle in and I look out my window, the sun shining through the clouds.

I sleep for the whole flight, knowing I didn't get any sleep before Luke picked us up.

I suddenly wake up with eyes looking at me. "Finally you're up, I thought you were dead."

The team chuckles and we finally arrive. We head to the hotel. Elle and I share a room, Kate and Alex in another and Walker has his own. Luke and Matt share a room too.

I'm back. Here in Virginia.

"You okay Em? You look hesitant." Elle whispers.

"Why are we whispering?" I whisper back. "And I'm good, it's just that we're back in Virginia, and you know what happened here."