too much?

The night of the sleepover finally comes. The ladies kicked out Luke for the rest of the night, Kate was willing to let him stay the night at her house, as Chris and her baby boy were home alone. Meg tagged along since she's been begging to go to a sleepover. "Well this is a sleepover. You'll have fun."

Meg sighs as they ring the doorbell. Emily opens it. "Hey, you guys aren't the last ones."

For some odd reason, Penelope's the last one to arrive. "I know, I know. I got caught up at the BAU."

"You're the one who planned this sleepover yet you're the last one?" Emily teases.

The fun then begins as everyone's in their PJ's. Before Luke left, Tara and Elle got him to help them move the table in the middle of the living room. That's where everyone was going to sleep for the night. The ladies of the house didn't want their guests to sleep downstairs alone, so tons of blankets and old bed mattresses were used for this special occasion.

"Okay, what should we do first? It's only 6:30," Elle asks.

After a few minutes of debating, they finally settle on karaoke. Athena and Meg decide not to join in so Emily decides to send them to her room to watch some movies. "Meg feel free to choose anything but not anything scary, Athena's a little too young."

She nods as she carries some of the snacks and drinks upstairs. "Thanks Em! Athena and I will have fun, right?"

Athena nods as Meg lets her walk in front of her. This doesn't surprise Emily as Athena trusts women better than men. "She must be the best big sister huh?"

Kate smiles. "Yeah, it was hard at first but she's our little guy's protector."

The ladies start off with a cup of wine and they begin to sing their hearts out. This goes on for about an hour and a half until the microphone gets to Emily. She's on her 2 and a half glass of wine. "Fine."

She chooses the song, All I Ask by Adele. After looking at her friends for support, she begins to sing.

I will leave my heart at the door
I won't say a word
They've all been said before, you know
So why don't we just play pretend?
Like we're not scared of what's coming next
Or scared of having nothing left

This surprises the ladies. "Damn I didn't know Prentiss could sing."

Look don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is

If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
"Cause what if I never love again?

The ladies group together as they lean on each other, swaying to Emily's voice. They close their eyes.

I don't need your honesty
It's already in your eyes
And I'm sure my eyes, they speak for me
No one knows me like you do
And since you're the only one that matters
Tell me who do I run to

Emily's tone begins to change, and Elle notices first. It's small but it's there, it sounds like she's crying out in a singing voice.