Athena (narrator's POV)

i decided to have a narrator's POV explaining what both Hotch and Emily are doing as time goes by. this will be a long chapter so settle in!

From now on, Emily and Hotch won't have their own POV anymore. I'm just going to combine it to make it easier. You'll understand why after reading :)

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1000 READS!

Emily Prentiss:

Another day. Another day to live. For my baby.

The day after I saw Spencer Reid, we had to prepare. Interpol decided to pay one of the nurses to keep watch over the baby as she was still premature.

"Ma'am, we'll pay you until the baby's full developed, but you need to sign this contract," Walker explains in the distance.

Emily and Elle both laugh. "You see what we're doing for you? They might end up fist fighting."

As Emily lays in bed, Elle sits next to her bed with a blanket. "So Spence?"

"I know it was weird seeing him," Emily says. "I missed seeing his pretty face."

Elle chuckles. "So you do agree with me? He does have a pretty face?"

They both laugh. "Athena Prentiss. She's here Em."

"I know. It's cra—," Emily starts off.

Bags are rustling. "Here we are! Baring gifts for the baby girl!"

"Aww, you shouldn't have," Em says. "Walker's having most of our things brought here since the baby can't travel just yet."

Kate laughs. "Yes we should have. You have nothing for your baby. You can't even shop because you just got of surgery like yesterday? Just let me do what I do best Prentiss."

Shocked looks go around. No one expected Kate to be so sassy. "I'm sorry, it's the hormones."

Matt sets down the rest of the bags. "So are we allowed to know the baby's name?"

Walker walks in, "Not a good idea for now. Again, no one's supposed to really know that Emily and the baby are alive."

"Well except for one person, Dr. Spencer Reid back at the BAU in Quantico," Elle adds. "He found out."

Walker sighs. "Looks like I have to talk to Strauss about this."

Strauss now knows about Emily's situation after sending her trusted agents to the hospital.

"But everything's settled for now," Walker lowers his voice. "The agents outside will be staying with you... also being paid. They have fake identities too. Also with the nurse."

He continues. "You have a two story house right outside the state, allowing the agents to travel whenever. You also have multiple cellphones. The agents too. They are already briefed by Erin Strauss. They have check ins every week. You rely on them but you also rely on yourselves."

Walker hands Elle her passport. "You are Samantha Carter." Then he hands Emily her passport. "You are Camila Hart."

They both nod. Emily looks around the room. Kate's already tearing up. "Well, it looks like this is it."